“Ghost Walking Tour”

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Our family group consisted of ages 10-74. We all enjoyed this tour, the guide and felt this tour was our favorite out of 8 tours on our vacation. This tour company and tour was an absolute favorite! Thank you!

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Hi Lynnette,

I can't tell you enough how thankful we are for your incredible compliment and review. There are many tour options and to be named your family's favorite made our day. We are a family owned company, and so happy y'all enjoyed the ghost tour. The most important thing to us is that your family created fun and lasting memories. We are truly thankful for your kind words!

All reviews
"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We did the historic walking tour and thought it was great. We especially liked the earbuds and the audio-visual adds via T.C.'s pad. It was so nice to be able to wander around taking pictures and getting closer looks at things while still being able to hear clearly. T.C. also very generously stuck around for a good 10-15 minutes afterwards answering questions and giving recommendations on restaurants and other sight-seeing opportunities.

Hey!

Thank you for your great review! I love the historic walking tour, and so happy y'all took advantage of those earbuds to take pictures and not feel like you had to stay amongst the group. The technology adds a fun level to the tour. I hope you tried out some of the recommendations I suggested and enjoyed them. Savannah has so much to offer and hope y'all enjoyed the rest of your visit. My family loves Chicago and we need to get back there soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

My partner and I had a great time on this tour. Our guide was personable, entertaining, and really made the experience a good one. Definitely recommended!

Date of experience: April 2017

Hey!

Ya'll were so much fun to host and explore Savannah's haunted side with. Having great guests like y'all made my night entertaining. For that, my family and I are very grateful for your recommendation. Hope the rest of your visit to savannah created amazing memories.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

TC is hands down the most knowledgable and captivating tour guide in Savannah! His day tour is 2 hours and we could have strolled the city with him all day! Being a concierge in the Savannah,I recommend his tour to all and everyone! I can not wait to take his ghost tour! Every guest I encounter say its the very best! Thank you TC for a day to remember!
David & Kelly

Date of experience: April 2017

Kelly!

It was such a wonderful surprise to see you and your husband on our day tour. I really enjoyed meeting him, and he is such a charismatic and fun person. Thank you for your incredibly kind review. It means a great deal to us. I am humbled and grateful. These words coming from you made my day, and I'm excited to receive your amazing recommendation. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2017

We had a great tour, our guide was very knowledgeable, and the receivers and new set of ear buds which were provided made the experience great since we could hear every regardless of where we were stating in relation to the tour guide. We would highly recommend to anyone.

Hey!

I'm so thankful and happy y'all enjoyed your time on our tour. I agree that the earbuds cut out city noise and no one misses a word. It was my pleasure hosting you, and I'm thankful for you taking the time to write. I hope I may get to Minnesota one day to visit. All I see and hear about is how beautiful your state is. Have a wonderful Spring season and thank you for choosing our company for your tour of Savannah.