“Best Tour Ever”

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Right from the start the tour had a sense of history, fun, and getting out of our comfort zones by walking the city on the search for ghosts. I would do it again any time!

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Hey!

Thank you for the fun review about our ghost tour! Savannah's haunted side does take us out of our comfort zones, and the pictures taken are always amazing. I love how you describe the experience too. It is history, fun, and getting out of a comfort zone. Hope that the rest of your visit to Savannah created more great memories.

The Best Savanah Tour Company

"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2017

T.C. is so good at what he does. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the ghostly encounter tour, I didn't want it to end! A great combination of history and stories are offered, each one of them keeping your interest. Savannah has so much to offer, this is a great way to experience Savannah at night. Would highly recommend.

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Hi Carla!

I had a great time meeting y'all and exploring Savannah's haunted side together! The both of you were so kind and enthusiastic. You made my night a lot fun, and I'm so thankful for your review. It means a great deal knowing you enjoyed your time on our Ghost Tour.

Sincerely Thank You,

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

I live in Savannah and have been on several tours, but this is literally the best walking tour here! It is the only one that is audio enhanced so you can walk around looking at the sites while still hearing the tour guide. Speaking of, TC, the tour guide, was so fun and personable, not to mention knowledgeable! If you are visiting Savannah or just want a fun way to learn more about the great city, go on this tour!!

TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Hi ActLikeThis,

Thank you for the very kind review, and it was so nice meeting you and your out-of-town guests! It's always fun to host locals, and I'm so appreciative that y'all chose us for your tour. Savannah is rich with stories and amazing history. I sincerely hope they enjoyed the rest of their visit to the Hostess City!

The Best Savannah Tour

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We loved our tour with T.C. !!! He is extremely knowledgeable, charming, engaging and fun. I would highly recommend his tour. Having the audio was awesome as well!

1  Thank Sara S
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Hi Sara!

I had such a great time hosting y'all and so thankful for your positive review. It was fun to listen to your stories too as we explored Savannah together. I hope that the rest of your stay in the Hostess City created many more fun memories.

Have a wonderful Spring Season!