Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $25.00
More Info
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews ear buds ghost tour walking tour hear everything great tour hear every word a great story teller his passion savannah history story telling booked this tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts come alive two hours his knowledge trip to savannah
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Our tour guide was great and super informative. He brought a passion for the city and it's rich history

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your review! It's true. I am passionate about Savannah and sharing it's story. Y'all were so kind and looking at the title of your review, your trip to Savannah was fun and memorable. The Hostess City is happy to accommodate y'all anytime.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Excellent tour. Very knowledgeable guide and and the walk through historic Savanna was beautiful. Highly suggest it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Hey!

I had so much fun hosting y'all on our Historic Walking Tour. I enjoyed learning about West Virginia as much as you did about Savannah and am so thankful for your kind words. Hope the rest of your trip back home was fun.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

The tour was engaging, extremely interactive and interesting. The guide easily kept us all glued into the diverse history of Savannah we encountered

Hey Andysocial17,

Thank you for the great review! It was fun hosting y'all and I enjoyed sharing stories about both Savannah and Charlotte. Hope that y'all enjoyed the rest of your stay in Savannah creating lasting memories.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

TC was an experienced guide for our ghost walk, but what made it more than special were the ear buds. The group didn't have to all be on top of each other to hear his great stories. I would totally recommend his tour. I was looking forward to his daytime walking tour of the city because he was so knowledgeable, but my husband became ill and we could not go, bummer.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Hello Debby,

I am so flattered and thankful for your wonderful review. The four of you were so kind and it was my pleasure hosting your party. Y'all are the definition of class and I really enjoyed our evening together. I hope that you, your husband, and the rest of your group created more fun memories during the rest of your visit to Savannah.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and an excellent story teller. He even accommodated numerous bathroom breaks & drink refills.

Hey!

Thank you for the great review! Hosting y'all was so much fun. You, your husband, and sister are hilarious and know how to have a good time. Y'all made our Ghost Encounter Tour fun for me too. I hope that the rest of your visit to Savannah created wonderful memories.