“Ghost Tour”

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the ghost tour. TC was very informative and knowledgeable about all things Savannah. He spent easily an extra hour with the group. His use of videos and electical recordings was very well timed and organized. I would highly recommend this tour.
Thanks
Joe

Date of experience: December 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Joe!

Thank you for your very kind review and exploring Savannah's paranormal with us. I had a blast with y'all, and we got some very cool photos on the Ghost tour. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay in Savannah.

May y'all have a very Happy New Year,

"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Great tour. The guide is knowledgeable, personable and has a great sense of humor. Tour is enhanced with audio and video segments to make it "come alive". Highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review! I greatly appreciate your comments about the audio devices and videos that make it "come alive". Perfect way of describing them as they compliment the tour. I hope y'all enjoyed the rest of your stay in Savannah and sincerely, thank you.

Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Great tour. We highly recommend. TC was very knowledgeable and gave us every opportunity to ask questions. He let us stop to get an adult beverage on the way.

Date of experience: December 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Hi George!

Thanks for the 5 stars! I had a great time hosting y'all, and hope the rest of your visit to Savannah was fun. Those adult beverages definitely add to the city's relax and enjoy yourself mentality. Haha.

From my family to yours, have a very Happy Holiday and New Year!

Owner / Tour Guide

Reviewed December 18, 2016

We have lived in Savannah or over a year and have been on multiple tours. This one is by far the best!!!! I loved that the tour provided headphones so you can hear everything that was said even when my 18 month wanted to get out of her stroller in one of the squares and run around, I did not have to miss anything!!!! TC is very personable and knowledgable and this tour is seriously the best!!!!

Date of experience: November 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Thank you Marci!!! I'm so happy you joined me on our tour. Your words mean so much, and I'm very grateful for your kindness and positive review. Hope y'all have an awesome holiday and a Very Merry Christmas!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We were lucky enough to get a personal historical tour from TC last week, and what a great beginning to our trip that was!

He was well-versed on history and local legend, and we loved how he used his a/v accessories. He provided headphones to ensure his commentary was easily heard and to share audio clips of pertinent letters and documents. Additionally, he used his tablet to share interesting shots of landmarks, which greatly added to the experience. This is not your run-of-the-mill tour - very innovative!

TC is engaging and easy to get along with. In a city filled with walking tour options, we are happy to say we believe we picked the right one!

Date of experience: December 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Liah!

Thank you for your review! I greatly value your words and had a blast exploring Savannah with y'all. I hope that the rest of your trip was fun and that our tour came back into your minds as you continued your visit. Savannah has a rich history within it's squares, and I love sharing it in a engaging way. Y'all were wonderful to host!

From My Family To Yours, Have A Happy Holiday & Merry Christmas,