“"The Best Savannah Tour"...and it is!”
Review of Genteel & Bard

Genteel & Bard
Ranked #4 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: $25 Per Guest - Visit genteelandbard.com for all available tour times and spots - Family & locally owned -Discover Beautiful Savannah with GENTEEL & BARD, Savannah’s premiere storytellers, hosts, and are passionate about all her tales. On Genteel & Bard's GHOST ENCOUNTER TOUR, you’ll discover Savannah’s darkest history, paranormal activity, and her most active locations. It'll entertain and leave you curious about your own accommodations. On Genteel & Bard's SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT WALKING TOUR, experience Savannah's historic stories and see locations that shaped our country, while enjoying photographs, history, music, architecture, and recorded first account letters of Savannah notables. Our tours take the museum experience outdoors for an unforgettable live story-telling production you don't want to miss. Plus, we're Savannah's only walking tour company that supplies souvenir earbuds for our guests. They work up to 100 ft. (your guide is mic'd) so you can easily hear every word.
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Truly the best! TC's knowledge, storytelling, interacting and engagement created a perfect tour of Savanah. My husband and I have taken tours in many cities and I do not believe anyone has come close to TC. He carried an iPad with audio clips, historical photos and at the appropriate location, peppered them into his presentation. It was a well thought out balance of history, architecture, and current cultural happenings! You will enjoy and be satisfied with this tour. We were 100%!

Date of experience: December 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Mariann!

I had so much fun with y'all yesterday on our day tour. I enjoyed our conversations, getting to know each other, and exploring Savannah. The both of you are truly a delight, and I'm so thankful for your kind words. Hope nothing haunting happened to y'all in your hotel. Haha. If something did happen, even more great memories of your visit.

From my family to yours, may y'all have a very happy Holiday Season,

All reviews
"story telling"
in 11 reviews
"his passion"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 17 reviews
in 7 reviews
"trip to savannah"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

Guide was very knowledgeable about Savannah history. He was well spoken and in character the whole tour. Had a great time walking through historic Savannah hearing spooky ghost stories!

Date of experience: November 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Hey!

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review! I'm very happy y'all enjoyed the tour and Savannah's ghost stories. I always have fun sharing them, and your words mean a lot to our family-owned company.

Have a great Holiday Season and we sincerely thank you,

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

The tour was very informative and fun, with just the right mix of history, interesting facts and Savannah stories. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Tatyana F
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Hey Tatyana!

I want to sincerely thank you for your 5 star rating and review. I had a great time hosting y'all, and your recommendation means so much to our fun, family run company. We hope that you have a great Holiday Season.

You Rock!

Reviewed November 23, 2016

My husband and I had the privilege of taking a tour of Savannah while visiting for our wedding anniversary. We called TC and was able to book the tour for the same day. He is a well spoken, down to earth young man with an amazing knowledge of Savannah and it's rich history. He even told us places to visit while there as well as the best places to eat. The ear buds were a nice touch as we didn't miss out on anything he said. If you get the opportunity, book a tour with him and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: November 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Hey!

It was an absolute pleasure hosting the two of you, and thankful you chose us to spend some of your anniversary trip with. Your words mean so much and greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Savannah and trip as y'all celebrated. From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2016

My sister-in-law and I had a great (and chilly) tour learning some very cool and creepy history of the area. It was just the 2 of us and we had so much fun with T.C., he shared some cool personal stories of his and his families own experiences with ghosts and spirits and happily listened to our own. He has a great sense of humour and patience as he put up with the 2 of us!! I would definitely recommend T.C. He's an affable, intelligent guy who is a gifted storyteller and obviously loves his job. Thanks again, form Tiffany and Maria (The Canadians) :)

Date of experience: November 2016
TC M, Owner at Genteel & Bard, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Tiffany!

It was so much fun hosting the two of you! Y'all kept me laughing the whole time during our Ghost adventure, especially sharing family stories. I really enjoyed hearing about your children and family. The energy y'all gave to the night was memorable and a spark.

Your words mean so much to me, for which I gratefully appreciate. Please send my best to Maria, and hope y'all enjoyed your visit to Savannah.