“I witnessed History on my stay at The Whitman...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BettyD216
Frost, Texas
“I witnessed History on my stay at The Whitman Savannah !”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Not only did I witness history with each step in Savannah ,but the new sign was installed on the front lawn. Now you can't miss it when you come. I just left a 3 day visit. We were there for a wedding and as a close friend of the Bride I had offered to design floral arrangements for all the vases. I had been on-line to scope out the house ahead of time. Lovely . But when I arrived with the Bride and the mother of the bride we were in awe . The owner Steve and Chef Bob have not just redesigned a historical home; they thought of the guest that would come and made sure they could fulfill their each and every need . The photos do not allow you to feel the ambiance and love for history and architecture that you will feel upon arrival . We went with a great southern BBQ ,to the most beautiful and intimate wedding in the front room with bay windows to Forsythe Park, and then the most elegant Champagne brunch with Southern French toast ,Fritata, baby potatoes ,ham and beef tender loin. (melt in your mouth). Made friends with owner and Chef Bob. Bob does not mind you in the kitchen when he is cooking and he and his lovely wife share their tips and secrets. For any men that like to grill on charcoal Steve will share his secrets also .He did the beef tenderloins on a Weber.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Savannah GA

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NY
Reviewed November 16, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing