“Very enjoyable”

Ghost Talk Ghost Walk
Ranked #67 of 163 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For a fun and enlightening approach to the legends that lie beneath the haunting tales of Savannah, this is a tour that even the skeptic will enjoy. While leisurely walking through the enchanting squares of historic Savannah, your experienced host will share stories based on Margaret DeBolt's book Savannah Spectres and Other Strange Tales.The tours depart from John Wesley's monument in Reynolds Square on Abercorn Street.
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I have to say that I dont believe in the paranormal nor do I disbelieve so I went to this tour with an open mind. Our tour guide was Josh and I thought he did a great job in explaining everything. What I really liked is how there is history mixed in with the ghost stories. Included in the price for that day was tour of Juliett Gordon Low's house where her grandmother's ghost supposedly appears from time to time. There the house tour guides took over and they were also great. We learned a lot about the history of the family and about the ghost. By the end of the night I was a little spooked but not really scared. If you want to be scared to your bones then this is not the tour for you but if you are up for walking, learning about the history and about some ghosts that haunt the city then you will enjoy this. Very economical as well.

All reviews
"savannah history"
"rich history"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed August 29, 2009

We got some good history about the area, but it wasn't the spooky ghost tour I was expecting.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

My husband and I recently took the sixth sense ghost walk tour and we had a great time. Our tour guide was Larry and he really knew alot of history and was a great storyteller. I loved the time he took (we were on our tour for almost two hours). He had a few really scary stories and then just some good history about the city. While we were on our tour there were other tour buses going by but they were by no means taking the time that was given to us. They were just speeding by and I was so glad that I chose this tour. I want to take another one of theirs the next time I go back.

2  Thank luvsthesouth
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Perfect type of tour for the price ($10 per person). Tour is about 1.5 hours and takes you around town pointing out historic buildings with ghost stories attached to them. Great way to tour the town, learn some history, and gains some ghostly insight on a very historic town. Many of the other's seemed over priced and my friend and I were very happy with this tour as the tour guide was funny and knowledgeable!

1  Thank augirl41184
See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2008

I should first admit that studying the science behind paranormal has been a hobby of mine for years. So I come from a pretty harsh angle. The stories and how history was blended in was very good. But I was a bit disturbed on how they presented some theories to novices. I know all these ghost tours are just for the fun of it, but still it bothered me. I hated that at one point they ask everyone to take their camera and take pictures of a house at night, and then proceed to tell everyone that those little white balls in everyone's camera are orbs and they're all ghosts. No, theory buried deep inside they have it partially right, but did not appreciate they're out there teaching *all* those little white balls are orbs or ghosts. I know paranormal isn't a hard science, but still. They needed to explain the theory and possibly debunking of some "orbs". So if you'd like the stories and history, go for it, it really is wonderful. But please put your own disclaimer on much of the science they're telling.

6  Thank OSUErika