“A nice walk through the parks.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ghost Talk Ghost Walk

Ghost Talk Ghost Walk
Ranked #60 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: For a fun and enlightening approach to the legends that lie beneath the haunting tales of Savannah, this is a tour that even the skeptic will enjoy. While leisurely walking through the enchanting squares of historic Savannah, your experienced host will share stories based on Margaret DeBolt's book Savannah Spectres and Other Strange Tales.The tours depart from John Wesley's monument in Reynolds Square on Abercorn Street.
Bend, Oregon
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“A nice walk through the parks.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved the thought of going on one of the many ghost tour options and loved that we could walk this tour. We brought our dog. Our guide was interesting and took us outside of various buildings and a cemetery and told us of the ghost stories told about the places. Was expecting a bit more....maybe to go inside a building and see some evidence left behind or something? The gnats were just out too and we had not sprayed ourselves with bug spray, so we ducked out a bit early to get back to our hotel. Was worth the price and again, a nice stroll through Savannah to hear local ghost stories.

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“A great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had Desiree as our guide and she did a fabulous job. This our second time to Savannah and we have already been on several tours but this was a great one because of the content and the fact that Desiree was a local. To hear the history of Savannah through the eyes and ears (and all the history she had) of a local person was just over the top for my husband and I. I am disable and use a scooter to get around. Desiree was sure that we had cut outs on the sidewalks, took the rest of the group down the same cutout I had to take and always made sure I could see and hear what she was saying. Thoughtful and a great story teller! What more could you ask for on a tour?

Branford, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Ghost Tour I've Ever Been On!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I took a Girl Scout group on a tour in Savannah last week. Our guide was Jeffery and a lady (I can't remember her name), but they were both knowledgable and very enthusiastic! They told the stories very well and had us all a little scared. One of the girls took a really crazy picture in Wright Square and I think it's safe to say we all believe in ghosts now. The tour was an hour long and we didn't have too walk too far. Perfect length in my opinion.

pendleton, ny
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Eerie and awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

we have been on many other Ghost Tours in other cities over the years, but the difference with this tour is that instead of Folk Lore and Legends (which are fun too), the tour centers on current spottings (if you believe!). Some of the younger children touring with us seemed a little bored and scared, but is very suitable for teens and adults. Jeffrey was a fantastic Guide - he seemed to really love his job and knew the stories well! Highly recommend this Tour!

1 Thank elizabeth s
Rome, Georgia
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Good tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took my Girl Scouts on this ghost tour while in Savannah. Our guide was knowledgeable, informative, and patient with all the children. The tour was 1 1/2 hours long and covered a lot of ground. The stories were all historical and not too scary for the kids (no nightmares thankfully!!). My only complaint would be that the office staff was hard to get a hold of and rather short on the phone.

Visited February 2013