“Concierge Rating”

Ghost Talk Ghost Walk
Ranked #54 of 143 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: For a fun and enlightening approach to the legends that lie beneath the haunting tales of Savannah, this is a tour that even the skeptic will enjoy. While leisurely walking through the enchanting squares of historic Savannah, your experienced host will share stories based on Margaret DeBolt's book Savannah Spectres and Other Strange Tales.The tours depart from John Wesley's monument in Reynolds Square on Abercorn Street.
Savannah, Georgia
“Concierge Rating”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I am semi-retired,working these past 7 years at the fantastic and beautiful Planters Inn Savannah.I have been a bell captain for 38 years.10 of those years were at a 5-star, 5-diamond resort.None of this super-qualifies my statements,but I do feel that I have earned the right to speak honestly regarding service and attitudes.We are encouraged to take tours so that we may better inform our guests.I can honestly say I was most impressed with Jeffrey of Ghost Talk Ghost Walk.This fellow poured his heart into an incredible walking tour in a windy and torrential down-pour.He never missed an opportunity to be fun and entertaining while delivering historical accuracy and just as importantly,good old fashioned fright!As a child I was told stories by older siblings and cousins.The time with Jeffrey brought back many memories of those summertimes together.I have been on other walking tours and they were dry as toast; uninteresting to the point of being annoying and impersonable to the point of asking, "Why are you doing this?".I would highly reccomend Jeffrey at Ghost Talk Ghost Walk to anyone.

Macon, Georgia, United States
“Best walking ghost tour in Savannah!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

For my 57th birthday, I drove down to Savannah, with my 7-year-old grandson in tow, to visit my brother, Tom Waters (who works at Plantar's Inn).

We signed up for a walking tour with Ghost Talk Ghost Walk on Sunday night, 06/24/2012, and considered ourselves extremely lucky to have Jeffrey as our tour guide (had been on a tour years ago, and the guide was monotone and b-o-r-i-n-g; not sure with which company). Jeff was lively, animated, interesting, entertaining, personable and fun....the perfect combination for the job!

At the end our three-day stay, I asked my grandson what his favorite part of his trip was - having visited The Hunley in Charleston, the beaches at Charleston and Tybee, and Krispy Kreme Donut Shop!)....and his answer was, "Oh! The ghost walk! That guy was cool!"

If you want to go on a spooky, informative walking tour in Savannah, choose this one! It's inexpensive and great fun!

Sharon Waters Faircloth
Macon, Georgia

Hockessin, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Well worth the money!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was looking for a ghost tour that would be age appropriate for my daughters (ages 12, 12 & 9) while visiting Savannah. While my twins (and wife) decided the didn't want to do another tour ( we had already done three), I selected Ghost Talk Ghost Walk for my 9 year old daughter and I because they are evidently popular with the visiting Girl Scout groups. We were definitely not disappointed! Our guide, Jeffrey, was knowledgeable and entertaining. He genuinely seemed to enjoy taking our large group (20+) around the city (during intermittent rain nonetheless). I would recommend this tour to anyone. It is good for adults and children alike.

Atlanta, Georgia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“We got our money's worth!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

My entire family had so much fun!! We basically got a tour of the city at night. The tour talked all about the different ghost stories but it wasn't really scary. It was a very kid friendly tour. We all lived this tour and highly recommend it.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unreliable”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

They didn't show up and didn't call. This was our last night in Savannah, so we couldn't reschedule (not that I would have with this company). They insisted on having my cell phone number and then didn't bother to use it. We left our dinner uneaten because we were running late and didn't want to hold up the tour - what a joke !!

Visited May 2012