“Beauty with a price”
Review of Savannah Day Spa

Savannah Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
Reviewed November 14, 2013

First impression was great, which is why we booked 1/2 day services. However, our bills came out $100 over expected (each), and although they advertise 5% off services on Tuesday, they do NOT automatically add this on the bill and would not honor that when asked after. Not worth the price, recommend another choice to relax.

1  Thank yukonbeliever

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been to this spa several times over several years and always been pretty happy. Mostly have been for waxing, pedicures. I went for a facial and I have to say it was the best facial I've ever gotten. I did not know what type of facial I wanted when I went in I just knew I wanted one so the aesthetician Allison suggested her favorite, the Hydro facial. The extraction portion was a little uncomfortable of course which is normal but in the end my skin looked perfect immediately right out the door. My husband shocked me by commenting about how great I looked. The next day, washing my face, my skin felt like a babys skin. My husband continued to comment on how good my skin looks normally does not notice things like that. I am so happy with this treatment I will plan to get one every couple of months even though they are expensive. It's well worth the $110.

1  Thank SavannahDesigner
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was a spa day for my wife's 40th Birthday IT WAS a PERFECT DAY the girls at Milan made her feel like a queen and I her King They were so great I received the best husband in the world award from my wife. From planning to the day of the team there took care of every detail. I do not know how else to explain it simply a tremendous experience and when we left we were both so relaxed we felt better than we have in months.

Thank you son much Kevin and Carrie Blackburn Virginia

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Several of us ladies were treated to a "spa day" by one of our suppliers. It was amazing!! The staff at Savannah Day Spa made our special treat even more special. We had a beautiful fruit and cheese tray waiting on us along with mimosas to top it off. The spa services were great and included facials, pedicures and massages! Fabulous day!! Highly recommend Savannah Day Spa!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I did the couples 1 hour massage. Done this many times at other spas. This was one of the best experiences. The place is an old building that has been restored. It was clean and comfortable.

1  Thank RalphK328