Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect way to top off a visit to Savannah!

My friends and I scheduled our visit for the last day of our vacation in Savannah. While we waited... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
atoswald
Buffalo, NY
via mobile
Wonderfully Relaxing

I enjoyed a facial and massage at this spa which is housed in the home of the first mayor of... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2018

from $53.95
from $25.00
from $60.57
More Info
All reviews facial esthetician lockers therapeutic jasmine
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had a bachelorette party here and had mixed results. As the other reviews say they are not very organized. We were promised a room to relax in while all the girls got their services. When we got there they informed me that room would be $200 an hour and that they had never promised it, even though I had email confirmation. They stated the sales rep was out of town so they could not do anything put let us setup our food and drinks in the lobby.
The services were fine, everyone seemed to like them. However, the owner came in to talk to me about the mix up. I told her it was fine now, but I would make this known in a review. Instead of trying to make up for it, she said she would throw out our party if I did not agree to write a good review. Very unprofessional.
When we left no one would help us get our things out of the kitchen, so one of the girl’s got it herself. She accidently took a half bottle of Andree that was not ours. We noticed we had taken it when I got a call from the owner. She said it was for the next party and we owed her the money for the bottle as well as money so they could discount the next party it was for. The thing is the spa offers champagne when you come in, but because we brought our own they did not give it to us. Then they tried to charge us for a half bottle of crap that we throw out.
There are plenty of day spas in Savannah, go to another one.

4  Thank cfo6c
Savannahdayspa, Owner at Savannah Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

As you know this is not the truth, When my receptionist told you that only 2 people could fit in the Jacuzzi tub you started yelling at her, stating how she lied and said they could have the Jacuzzi. All your ladies were so nice except you. My receptionist called me to tell me of your impoliteness so I came and spoke with you. You said because we lied to get your business, you were going to write a bad review, I then and only then said I will call the Westin and get you in there, and you said oh no everything has worked out for the better since they were getting their nails done and the girls are happy. You even said please don't tell the girls how I acted. Also, you didn't even have the girls booked in for all the services. We accommodated even more services for you. I NEVER told you that you had to write a review, and you know that isn't true. When we have a group for a particular party they rent the spa out, that is a complete fabrication on your part. Your group wasn't charged once penny and we closed the spa out just for your group. Its a shame that all your girls told us how enjoyable their services were and apologized for your rude behavior, also even apologizing saying you shouldn't have booked wet services when they were getting their nails done, which would of ruined their nail services, shame on you for bringing your unhappiness on others. You have twisted the truth and rude to my staff. I knew from your comment that when you said " I only screamed at her because I thought she was the manager not "just a receptionist", your words, that you have no respect for others, that is why you almost didn't get in here because of your rude behavior, the others were so nice. We southerners don't take well to rude people, treat others as you want to be treated.
Most kindly,
Respectable management

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Celebrated a wedding anniversary with a couples massage at Savannah Day Spa. We were late arriving to our massage and they did not have the room set up. However, they reconfigured and still managed to give us our full time. The massages were amazing. I was hesitant to book without a recommendation, but it was very good. Would recommend a massage at this spa.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The massage was good. The experience caused us both to be upset. We got couples massage for $260 which we thought was a 90 minute massage. It wasn't it was a 60 minute massage in a couples room. They up grade for that! Then we got the hydro lounge add on...big mistake. Neither the shower or the tub worked. No soap available and no combs brushes or hair dryers. I had to speak to the owner in order not to pay for the add on. Celesa Hobson very rude woman. Bottom line don't go here. The massage therapist need to move to a place they are supported.

4  Thank SGM1994
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went to get a mani/pedi for my 19th birthday. I normally don't go to such a high end place for my nails, but it was my birthday, I was on vacation, and I wanted to treat myself. I looked up reviews on this place and several other places to make sure I would be getting good services for the money. I decided on the Savannah Day Spa, and went in for services that evening.

They called me and said I could come in 45 minutes earlier than my appointment time if I wanted, and since I was down the street I figured, why not? I went in but then ended up having to wait a half hour for my lady to be ready. Once she was finally ready, the lady started with my pedicure, then did my shellac manicure. She was very nice and friendly, and I was pleased with the service during the mani/pedi.

However, problems began as soon as I left. She didn't cure the shellac long enough and didn't remove the tackiness. Everything I touched got stuck in my nail polish. After only several minutes, they were FILLED with fibers from my clothes, and looked absolutely terrible. The salon had closed for the night by then, so we couldn't go back to complain. The fuzzies (thankfully) were able to be rubbed off by the next morning. My polish was also full of air bubbles, at least one on every nail. She did not coat the tips of my nails, so it has already started chipping (which should not happen with Shellac) and didn't even cover the sides of my nails, so the polish stops way before reaching my skin. So those are all the problems (so far) with my Shellac.

I was pleased with the pedicure until I woke up this morning, and noticed it was already coming off the tips of my big toes. I got my nails done not even a full two days ago. I've payed half the price for virtually the same services, and had much better results. I ended up paying $120 for my mani/pedi, and after not even a full two days, both my fingers and toes look terrible.

I'm going to return to the spa to complain (I am VERY unhappy), and if I can get my money back, I will be going to a different salon to get my nails redone. I would not recommend this place to anyone, I am extremely disappointed and basically threw away $120.

1  Thank Amylynn_0721
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I am a salon/spa owner in Orlando and had a massage at the Savannah Day Spa while on vacation. Shawna was a fantastic massage therapist and the spa itself was impeccable! These people know their stuff. Beautiful, tranquil and attentive - highly recommend!