“Thanks for a great experience!”
Review of Savannah Day Spa

Savannah Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
Savannah, Georgia
“Thanks for a great experience!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was in your Spa last week and had a great experience. I am not typically a fan of spa treatments. However, I was given a gift certificate for your spa and wanted to use it. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the entire visit. Upon entering I loved the character of Savannah that was felt in the interior. The staff was very accommodating and calmed my apprehension with such a pleasurable time. I will be returning and sharing with friends.

Visited November 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Timer - Excellent Experience”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was treated to a 90 minute message and a facial and must say this was the most relaxing and enjoyable experience of my life. Treated like a gueen. The staff was friendly and very accomadating. I thought I had died and went to heaven. I would recommend highly.

1 Thank teapot1234
Georgia
“Totally Disorganized”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I made reservations for myself, my sister and my mother for manicures and facials one week in advance. I emailed confirmation, per staff request, and called the day before to confirm again. When we arrived, they had only scheduled services for my mother. Nothing scheduled for my sister and I. Ridiculous! Thanks for ruining our girls' spa day for my mother's 70th birthday.

Savannah, Georgia
“A GIFT OF TOUCH”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I truly adore Savannah, and to top it all off to find such a relaxing eclectic spa environment. You rarely find technicians that have a passion for what they do. The pedicure was the best I've ever had and the facial was such a renewal for me. And the owner Celeste is such a great attribute to the spa industry. Celeste was very accommodating even though I was 30 minutes late for my service she worked it out with a busy schedule. I would suggest Savannah Day Spa to everyone.
A GIFT OF TOUCH......

Visited August 2012
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WORST EVER”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I went there as part of a bridal party and had scheduled a spa manicure and spa pedicure (an upgraded service). I arrived at 9:30 a.m. and wasn't able to leave until 1:30 p.m. I waited patiently while others had their pedicures and manicures and was excited while I watched the bride receive a rather extensive pedicure. Then I waited, and waited, and waited some more. They only had 3 people for our party and by the time the woman got to me, she gave me a rushed pedicure and the one of the worst manicures I've ever received - certainly not the spa variety. I was furious, but I was also out of time to ask her to redo any of it as my husband and infant waited outside for me. I thought about complaining to the front desk since I certainly hadn't received what I paid for but I didn't want to cause a scene on my friend's wedding day. Needless to say, I paid a lot of money for a very unsatisfactory experience! I would NEVER go back.

Visited August 2012