“A Friendly Place to Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club One

Club One
More attraction details
Owner description: This bar, where female impersonators sometimes provide the entertainment, has increased in popularity in recent years.
Kaysville, Utah
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A Friendly Place to Visit”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We found Club One by accident on our first visit to Savannah. What a find! It was early in the evening, and we were greated by Ms. Dawn Dupree. What a gem! She was fantastic keeping all patrons engaged in the conversations, and kept our drinks coming. This is the kind of establishment that is enjoyable, and makes you want to come back.

Visited September 2013

JACKSONVILLE
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Have an open mind and you will have a once in a liftime experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a club for all lifestyles and you will meet some really nice people! Miss Mary at the front desk is a hoot! We loved her and she made us feel welcome and is a great asset to Club One. Cody the bartender was so personable and made us laugh for hours! He sure does know how to entertain a customer and make them feel like a million bucks!! We love you Miss Mary and Cody!! This is not the place who are anti gay!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KIMCHIZ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Energetic shows every time I've been here. Miss Mary Contrary was the special guest performer the night I was there, in my opinion, she should be the main performer. Mary gives a 5 star performance every time. Destiny is a fantastic emcee for the drag show.

Visited July 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“What fun!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you love Lady Chablis and are not a stick in the mud, this place is fun and a riot -- "lady's" perform a lively show with much audience participation and you get to see the real Lady Chablis... and she is STILL so fabulous!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank HNC0143
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Far Over Priced”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I attended the "drag show" last evening with a group of friends to celebrate my birthday. While mildly entertaining it was hardly a "drag show" that many would recognize for name sake. If you have ever attended a "drag show" in a major city do yourself a favor and pass on this one.

The stage area was filthy, the curtains extremely old, stained and dusty. The entire place was just dirty.

The performers spent more time wading through the crowd collecting dollar bills than they did actually performing. It was an extremely short show. In fact I was shocked at just how short it was. Never the less I was grateful for the short length. I couldn't get out of there quick enough. I was horribly disappointed. I'll not return and will most certainly steer others away from wasting their money as well.

Visited July 2013