“Lady Bunny was very funny...”
Review of Club One

Club One
More attraction details
Owner description: This bar, where female impersonators sometimes provide the entertainment, has increased in popularity in recent years.
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We saw lady Bunny last night and she had a funny, albeit, raunchy show. We laughed and enjoyed it. Lady Chablis introduced the show and I believe she is a bit past her prime, but we were glad to see a Savannah tradition. Lady Bunny was the headliner and had a great show. I would recommend Lady Bunny.

1  Thank Jakrusty

Reviewed January 9, 2012

This is a cool place. It has a bar and food and pool tables. I felt welcome in there.

2  Thank Carolann K
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Drag Shows are a Savannah tradition for me at Club One every time I visit! On Fri, Sat night you can see the show at 10:30 & 12:30! So much fun! Be sure to tip the ladies!

2  Thank TheoSimon
Reviewed July 6, 2011

I came here the 4th of July for the first time. I walked in, there were like 5 people in the basement bar, and some skinny twink boy bartender. Who would rather complaint about how he had to drive 45 minutes to come to work and only make 6 dollars than talk about anything else. My partner and I had one beer and left. I mean this is the only gay entertainment in Savannah? Thats pretty sad. Oh and they don't take credit cards. Its 2011! People dont carry cash. On yes, of course they mention the ATM machine they have that charges you to take money out. No thanks. I can see a greedy owner when I see one. Won't be back :)

4  Thank tennboy1981
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Having seen the movie (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil), my boyfriend and I decided to go as we were there on the first Saturday in May when Lady Chablis performs. We went to the 10:30 show and i would say the audience was 50/50 gay/straight. No matter to us. It was funny albeit a bit crude at points and something I wasn't going to have an opportunity to see anytime soon again. The "girls" are mingling with the crowd before it started and a few were available for photos afterwards. It's also worth $10 to get a front reserved table. Be sure to bring cash for the bar as they don't take plastic but they do have an ATM on the club level but who wants to miss the show to use an ATM?

2  Thank Novagirl2