“My Savannah Tradition!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club One

Club One
More attraction details
Owner description: This bar, where female impersonators sometimes provide the entertainment, has increased in popularity in recent years.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Savannah Tradition!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

Drag Shows are a Savannah tradition for me at Club One every time I visit! On Fri, Sat night you can see the show at 10:30 & 12:30! So much fun! Be sure to tip the ladies!

2 Thank TheoSimon

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“Overrated. Too bad its the only gay club/bar in the area.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

I came here the 4th of July for the first time. I walked in, there were like 5 people in the basement bar, and some skinny twink boy bartender. Who would rather complaint about how he had to drive 45 minutes to come to work and only make 6 dollars than talk about anything else. My partner and I had one beer and left. I mean this is the only gay entertainment in Savannah? Thats pretty sad. Oh and they don't take credit cards. Its 2011! People dont carry cash. On yes, of course they mention the ATM machine they have that charges you to take money out. No thanks. I can see a greedy owner when I see one. Won't be back :)

Visited July 2011
4 Thank tennboy1981
Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Go for the Show even if you're straight. It's hilarious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

Having seen the movie (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil), my boyfriend and I decided to go as we were there on the first Saturday in May when Lady Chablis performs. We went to the 10:30 show and i would say the audience was 50/50 gay/straight. No matter to us. It was funny albeit a bit crude at points and something I wasn't going to have an opportunity to see anytime soon again. The "girls" are mingling with the crowd before it started and a few were available for photos afterwards. It's also worth $10 to get a front reserved table. Be sure to bring cash for the bar as they don't take plastic but they do have an ATM on the club level but who wants to miss the show to use an ATM?

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Novagirl2
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Let's talk about the real "t"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

I've been going to drag shows since I was 16. The first drag show I saw at Club One a couple of years ago was fun for a Sunday night. However, my opinion changed drastically after the atrocity I saw tonight. First, I paid 35 to see Lady Chablis.... little did I know I was really paying for her meth-skinny, haggard self to sing 2 songs and have some over-played, once "cute", drag banter with the breeders in the crowd. Yawn. The rest of the performers were mediocre at best. I was charmed the most by the bartender who was sweet, witty, and prompt with our drinks. Doesn't hurt to mention he was the best looking (besides ourselves) in the club. Listen, save your 35 dollars and just netflix the movie. At least there's talent there...... I'm taking my dollar bills back home and dispersing them to the real queens with true talent.

Visited April 2011
4 Thank breederqueen
Atlanta, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun time- go for the drag show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2011

I have only been on weekend nights but had nothing but good times here. Savannah, while no doubt a party city, isn't exactly a huge metropolis either, so I wouldn't imagine the crowds would be packed on a Tuesday night. We headed straight upstairs for the drag show. Bartenders were polite and drinks were reasonably priced.

The show itself was a funny, odd good time- lots of fun, especially with the girls on stage interacting with the audience. Fair warning: if you're a stick in the mud that likes to heckle, they WILL torture you a little and the rest of the audience will delight in your punishment. Great time for gay and straight alike- hey, us straight folks like drag queens too! Will definitely be back.

Visited October 2010