TripAdvisor

from $19.99
from $59.00
from $25.00
9,026 results
All reviews stained glass pipe organ light a candle beautiful inside nativity scene attend mass awe inspiring open to the public worth a stop take pictures visiting savannah historic district trolley tour catholic donation architecture beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband & I visited during a trolley tour and the church is beautiful inside and out. However, we returned for a concert on Friday entitled "Musica noctis" (Music of the Night). All I can say is wow wow wow! When these talented musicians began singing, I was amazed. When they truly let loose during the 1st song, it brought me to tears! What a God given talent these musicians have! I was truly blessed to have gone to this performance. If you can go during one of their concerts / special performances, trust me and go. It will be well worth your time! I imagine even Sunday masses are wonderful!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our first trip to Savannah we wanted to make sure that we saw this place. Which we did but only briefly as there was a wedding that was about to happen when we were arrived. So after making our way through the downpour from the tropical storm and through the crowd of wedding guests blocking the doors before the wedding we saw it for about ten minutes before being kicked out. So just be aware that it is a working church so you may not be able to actually see and enjoy it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very beautiful and historic church! Stained glass windows were amazing! One of the most beautiful churches I have seen.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of the most breath taking churchs with stained glass glorious art works I had ever personally seen; the oldest one in Sante Fe, NM (very cool Too).

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Words cannot describe this beautiful Cathedral.
Stained glass, and Stations of the Cross are breathtaking.
Tours are available.
Also purchased a Christmas tree decoration to remember the visit.