“Entertaining and Interesting”
Review of Cobblestone Tours

Cobblestone Tours
Ranked #62 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Cobblestone Tours has been proudly offering tours to visitors since 2001. We feature nightly ghost tours and haunted pub crawls, as well as daytime history tours of Colonial Park Cemetery.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed a fun evening with our tour guide, Rhett. He was very informative with a good sense of humor. We visited several pubs throughout the historic district, all with different ghostly tales!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We went on this tour over Memorial Day weekend 2014. Our tour guide was Katie. We thoroughly enjoyed our time. The experience as a whole was fun and laid back. Katie doesn't take herself too seriously which I found made her very easy to talk to. She was friendly and knowledgeable. The ghost stories were light and interesting. I will say this, if you are looking for the maximum amount of historical information in a short time this may not be the tour for you. This tour is a pub crawl, between walking place to place and people getting drinks that means there's less time for information. SO, I would conclude if you want a fun time, some stories and some laughs come try this tour. I hope you enjoy Katie as much as we did. She's a hoot! :)

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my second haunted pub crawl in savannah, but my first tour with Cobblestone. The best part was going into the second floor of Moon River. I got to hear some different stories than on the other tour, and our guide also took us to some different bars, which was nice. Our guide was a nice guy but spoke in a very monotone voice during all of his stories which made it hard to keep the groups attention. I wouldn't do another pub crawl with this company.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This was my fourth trip to Savannah and my third haunted pub crawl. I enjoyed the first two so much I decided to do it a third time. However my tour tonight with such a disappointment. This was my fault for booking with the wrong company and not checking reviews. The first two pub crawls were outstanding and both of them started at the six pence pub. Won't make the same mistake next time.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My self and three friends went on the haunted put tour and after 1 hour we left to do something on our own. Other than the boring stories the guide didn't know much about the city. . The pubs we visited didn't seem to know we were there and at the first pub the bartender was rude. We spent a lot of time just walking and waiting. Would not recommend this company for a tour. Very disappointed.