“Best Pub Crawl in Savannah!”
Review of Cobblestone Tours

Cobblestone Tours
Ranked #78 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Cobblestone Tours has been proudly offering walking tours to visitors since 2001. We feature nightly ghost tours and haunted pub crawls.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I find myself in Savannah at least twice a year and the Cobblestone Tours Haunted Pub Crawl is the best tour we've ever gone on. With two tour times that take different paths and tell different stories, in addition to stopping at some of the best bars in the city, this is the tour to take. Some other tours will give you souvenir items or tell you made up stories (a previous tour from another company told us of supposedly haunted building involved in the Civil war that wasn't built until several decades later, the historic plaque on the front of the building confirmed its building date), but Cobblestone actually researches their stories and the history that is involved with them. We've had both Jamie and Keeley give tours and both are very animated, funny guides who know their stuff. They are also more than happy to answer any questions about different houses or locations that you encounter on the way to another location on the tour! Cobblestone may not be the cheapest tour in Savannah, but in my past experience, the cheaper tours are short, poorly researched, and the guides tend to ignore you unless there is an immediate exchange of money.

1  Thank Sherlock329
"ghost tour"
in 31 reviews
"specialty drinks"
in 2 reviews
"great knowledge of the city"
"spooky history"
"awesome experience"
"bachelorette party"
"history lesson"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"rhett"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2013

After going on a mediocre tour the previous night, I didn't really have high hopes for this one but was pleasantly surprised. Patrick the tour guide made our night, with his witty humor and his ability to bring his stories to life. The price at $15 is more than reasonable. 100% would recommend and would do again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Patrick was fantastic!!! The historic information was great, then add in the fun with the ghost stories-------wonderful!!!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

DO NOT USE COBBLESTONE PUB CRAWL, USE CREEPY CRAWLER PUB CRAWL. I have been to Creepy crawl pub crawl twice and it was amazing both times. I went to cobblestone for the first time and it was so boring and the worst $15 I have ever spent. Our tour guide was Megan and she was boring and told us no history about Savannah. We just walked around to each bar and drank. She had no enthusiam and her voice was so subtle that I could not hear anything she was saying. You get no suvenier cup or anything. At least creepy crawl pub gives you a glow in the dark cup. Do not waste your time or money with this company.