Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Airport, GA
$194
Kimpton
$112
$101
East Bay Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$189
EmbassySuites.com
$135
$125
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$174
  • Pool
Planters Inn(Savannah)
$209
$199
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$214
$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstanger outletsroom was cleanovernight staynice place to stayindoor poolbreakfast staffchecking inthe breakfast areatybee islandcomplimentary breakfastfrieswalmartshuttlepoolerfloridadowntownclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2010

great trip and the staff at hotel top notch.they are very professional and did everything they could to make stay enjoyable.have stayed before and am staying 9-10-2010 again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Thought we had a good hotel stay until 3 days later and we notice an additional biling charge on our credit card for $50.00. Been in contact with manager and general manager who first stated we took 2 pillows & the bag the blanket from the closet had been in. When I stated that we had our own pillows and blankets in our car - which was loaded to the brim heading for Florida - they changed their story and said that we swapped out 2 of their pillows - Trash !! Funny how their story changed to accomodate them making an additional $50 off of unbeknownst travelers of their practices. BEWARE. If I were gonna be charged $50 - sure wish I had the pillows to show it ! General manager said she trusted her housekeeping staff and basically said I was the liar. Will NEVER stay at a Country Inn & Suites again - and will begin the practice to make sure I have management check my room each time now before I check out to ensure I'm not getting charged for anything extra.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank jsak_jsak
junecave, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Airport, GA, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2010

These guests clearly acknowledged that they had a good stay at our hotel. Unfortunately for them, they were not counting on the staff discovering that they switched out their second rate pillows for our first quality down pillows, which was discovered the day they checked out. As the GM, I take it very serious when a guest must be charged for taking what is not theirs from our rooms. I make absolutely sure that we as a hotel are not in error before charging guests for incidents such as this. Fortunately, this is not a common occurence and most guests appreciate the value of the amenities that hotels offer. In addition, we most definitely do not arbitrarily charge guests for pillows, blankets, etc. as we keep a very close daily inventory count on items in each room. Sadly there are guests who cannot take responsibility for their actions, but would rather lash out at the hotel they clearly enjoyed.

Reviewed July 27, 2010

This Country Inn and Suites is located right at the airport off I-95. My kids enjoyed watching the planes come in. It's about 15 to 20 minutes from Savannah and right at 42 minutes from both Tybee and Hilton Head beaches, so if you plan to visit both beaches this is a good central stay. We booked our stay on priceline and got a good rate. The hotel did place a $30 hold on our card for incidentals, but they told me the charge would come off within 2-3 days after we checked out. It actually came off later the same day.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. I sat in the lobby the first night and listened to the clerk giving better deals to travelers than they requested. The hotel was almost completely full but they provided great service and kept everything stocked. Breakfast was a great start to the day. The kids loved the pool and I appreciated the laundry room and the ice water always ready at the front door. If you're traveling with children and don't have the extra money to stay in town, this is a great option.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites near the Savannah Airport for one night while in transit to Florida for a week. The stay was reasonable for the one night we stayed. The hotel is nicely located right off I-95 near the airport. Check-in was smooth and problem free. They placed us in a room with two queen beds which is exactly what we needed. In addition, I called before arrival and asked about a "pack and play" for our 3 year old. They already had it delivered to our room before we even arrived. The room was very conventional. Not particularly large, however, it did include a small refrigerator as well as microwave. The bathroom was a little worn out as the tub had several chips. Also, my daughter found a spider crawling in the tub which did not get her particularly enthusiastic about taking a bath that evening. Nevertheless, the room did seem fairly clean and acceptably appointed. The beds were comfortable. The television was nice. The climate control was effective. Of note, the Wifi was almost unusable in the rooms. The signal was strong but the connection was poor. Basically, it took two minutes just to load up a simple webpage. There was a computer in the lobby that was much better with regard to its connectivity. So, in general, the room was everything we needed it to be. Breakfast is included with the room rate and was fairly standard with a waffle maker, egg patties, bacon, cereal, breads, yogurts, etc. Again, nothing exceptional, but very nice to have in the morning before departure. So, overall I found the hotel to be good for the one night stop with no glaring deficiencies.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank dukektown
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Booked this hotel on short notice through Priceline for $55.00! What a deal...The hotel was very clean. The beds and pillows were amazing. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple