This was a really nice hotel for the money. It was about 15 minutes away from historic/downtown Savannah, but it was MUCH cheaper and to me, a better location. We drove in, but this is in the airport location. It is NOT a typical airport location hotel and there didn't appear to be any "trouble" in the area. There is a Wal-Mart and several restaurants right nearby which is extremely convenient. There is a decent selection for breakfast in the morning and saves money and time on that. It does have an indoor pool and spa, which is nice. The staff all seemed to be friendly and the rooms were large and clean.
The only down side was the internet connection, It was REALLY slow or non-existent. I usually rely on my internet to determine my plans for the day, so it's hard to do without internet. Other than that, it was a great experience and I would certainly stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new property located by the Savannah Airport and less than 8 miles away from the Historic District. We offer Standard room accommodations, Studio Suites, and 1 bedroom Executive Suites. Handicap accessible rooms are available upon request. Our entire property is smoke free as well as a pet free establishment. We have a complimentary hot breakfast plus your basic continental. We have a guest laundry and fitness area with an indoor pool and hut tub, and a snack shop for our guest convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah Airport
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn