“Ambiance and Appetite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The ambiance of this historic inn is equaled by its' wonderfully diverse menu and is an epicurian delight!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Nothing fancy, good place for the whole family, including children. Service was adequate, atmosphere was friendly

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Lots of local people, friendly home town atmsophere

Reviewed October 28, 2011

This was my first trip to the area. The friends who hosted me treated me to great food and great company at this historic place.

Had reservations for 7; they seated us on time. It was a very busy Saturday evening. Love the ambiance of the place. Enjoyed reading the history of the Inn/Restaurant on the menu.

Our server was gracious, fun to dialogue with, and attentive. Her name was Kacie (forgive me if it is spelled wrong). If I go there again to dine, I will ask to be seated in her area.

I had prime rib that was outstanding. Even the small portion was more than enough for me. My fellow diners enjoyed their meal as well.

I love dining at historic places. If I ever get to that area again, I will certainly make it a priority to eat here.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

My husband and I had dinner and drinks in the tavern side of the restaurant. We both enjoyed our meals and as well as the live music. It was a one man band so it wasn't too loud and we could still enjoy conversation. We're going to make this a once or twice a month outing for us. We'll see you there!