“Our Mae's meals were excellent”
Review of Mae’s Dining

Mae’s Dining
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Ohio
“Our Mae's meals were excellent”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Food was excellent; service was very, very good.
Very good wine list. Fireplace in the restaurant added nice cozy feel. Ate dinner and breakfast there. Would go back.
Can't say there was anything I disliked.

Visited October 2012

Cincinnati
“Great breakfast before Fallingwater”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We didn't stay at the Inn, but stopped there for breakfast before going to Fallingwater nearby. The ambiance of the restaurant was great, comfortable chairs, roaring fire in the fireplace and rustic, but beautiful decor. Christa was our waitress, and she was wonderful! Very conversational and professional. We mentioned that we were headed to Fallingwater and she assured us she'd get us there on time. Our pancakes were delicious, the bacon crispy-- all served very quickly. We even had time to linger over a second cup of coffee. I thought the prices were great. I'd return for any meal the next time I'm in the area. We enjoyed seeing the view from the veranda of this historic inn. This is the type of place we love to visit when we travel.

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia
“Good, wholesome food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The breakfasts are excellent and if one takes the meal plan your
choices were varied. The dinners were served promptly and the
quantity and quality were good

Visited October 2012
Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costly and no light fare”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Breakfast was very good. I had the Eggs Benedict. Dinner was good, I had the Salmon. If you want something light say for lunch a salad or fries and a burger - forget it, they do not have light fare!

Visited August 2012
Zelienople, Pennsylvania
“Onions onions onions”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The chef loves onions! I get ill when I eat them, so after 1 episode I was very careful. The 1st night our dinners were great, the 2nd night, mine was good, my husband was terrible! The shimp, the scallops & the tiny piece of lobster, tasted old & were very tough. He told the waitress, she said she was sorry, & did nothing, did not offer him another meal choice or anything. I told the head desk cleark the next morning, same thing. Needless to say we did NOT eat there the 3rd night. If you want the BEST strawberry short cake you ever had, this is the place. It was out of this world.

Visited July 2012