“A Lot of Great Sandwich Choices”

No photo provided
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This restaurant had many different choices of sandwiches/salads. I ordered a T-K-Y and found it to be quite good. My husband ordered a mushroom melt and said it lacked any real flavor. He did return the following day and had a Cuban, which he said was a lot better.

It's reasonably priced. The line gets quite long, but they move it through at a decent pace.

It's a good place to grab a decent sandwich for lunch.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I often have a breakfast sandwich at potbelly when I am traveling through the airport for work, and occasionally visit physical Out of the airport locations as well. I would say that it is a better than average sandwich.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

You can see this sandwich shop from the windows of the Aquarium and it offers a nice alternative to the cafeteria. Potbelly offers great sandwiches and salads, plus a few options for the kids. The mac and cheese was a hit with our 4 year old granddaughter after she turned down the offer to take a grilled cheese on Potbelly's great rolls. You can get a small serving of mac and cheese which is ample for a child, The sandwich was great and the salad was amazing. The servers were kind and helpful.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I ordered ahead of time to take back to my hotel. When I got there, I found out they small subs, so I ordered two more. On the app, the larger sizes didn't come up. Found this out after the fact. When I eating my sandwich, find a hair and uncooked bacon. Disgusting! Some of the others also had uncooked bacon, Will not go back!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Fast, friendly, quick, cheap. Quality food. Especially love the malts. Not a large place. Can be a challenge to find a place to sit during busy times.