“Here's The Skinny”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Boston, Massachusetts
“Here's The Skinny”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

What does a great cafe type ambiance, ridiculously good food (with the calorie count posted thank you very much) and beyond reasonable prices equal? Love.

Seriously Potbelly...where have you been all my life? I'm addicted to the 300ish calorie TKY Skinny Sandwich and with the prices like they are..... I can continue this fiendish behavior for as long as I can stand it.

Thank you for your existence and because of your multiple locations, I can share this loving knowledge without being selfish and keeping you all to myself.

Go forth...find your inner Potbelly.

• Visited February 2012

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Great little sandwich shop!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Visited Potbelly after a day at the aquarium and absolutely fell in love with the place! I ordered a "big" grilled chicken and cheddar sandwich and a cup of chili... nothing tasted better on a cold, windy day. With me were family members ranging in age from 4 to 70 and everybody found something they liked - from salads and desserts, to baked potato soup. Plus, everything on the menu was between $1 and $7. The employees were so cheerful and polite which definitely added to the cozy atmosphere. There was also live music at 1pm on a weekday afternoon! A great bluesy, acoustic singer with his guitar. Overall, I can't wait to go back to Potbelly next time I'm in Baltimore.

• Visited December 2011
Jarrettsville, Maryland, United States
“Very good!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Great experience! It was very busy but they moved very fast! Everything we had was delicious...my husband had the Italian sandwich, and I had the roast beef both very yummy. We also tried the milkshake equally as good. The prices were very reasonable especially being at the Inner Harbor.

• Visited November 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was skeptical of eating here after reading some reviews on Google, but we decided to give it a try anyway. I am so glad we did! The food was great, not to mention considerably cheaper than I had anticipated with it being downtown. I had the mushroom melt and my fiance had the meatball. I suggest getting their hot peppers on whatever you choose. They made the sandwich! If you're in the mood for a sandwich, give this place a shot!!

Storrs, Connecticut
“Best Chicken Salad Sandwhich!”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stopped in at Potbelly while traveling through town. The line was a little long at lunchtime but it moved fast. A person comes around and takes your order while you are in line so it will be ready when you get up to the register. The staff was very friendly and talkative. I ordered a large chicken salad sandwich. It was absolutely incredible. It's been a week and I am still raving about it. It was about $10 for a big sandwich, large soda and chips. Indoor and outdoor seating was a plus too, especially since it's right on the harbor and you can watch all the people walking by. To top it off, they have PB&J available, an option many restaurants don't have!

Can't wait to go back!