“First time, great decor, very good food and excellent value”
Review of Cinghiale

Cinghiale
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinghiale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S Exeter St
Reviewed February 7, 2013

So, first time here and went with a local wine lover. Found really strong service, very good food and prices for food and wine were very reasonable.

Acoustics allowed for "shout free" dinner conversations. Not crowded, but vibrant in a good way.

I would love to come back and work my way deeper into the menu.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went here with my wife for our anniverary. The service was very good, the wine list was too extensive for my taste (over 600 wines), but if you're into wines, this is the place. I was very pleased with the food; the taste as well as the presentation. Some places have good food, some places have good presentation, some places serve large portions...I loved the taste, the presentation looked like something on the food network, and I was full when I left. The staff went the extra mile to make us feel special. Bottomline, I'll be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ate early, sat at the bar, and had a great meal. The restaurant get noisy when it's full (I'm not a fan of dining when you cannot hear your friends!) go early, enjoy the food!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I love Cinghiale since I'm a wine lover at heart -- as if you couldn't tell by the name! It's pretty low on atmosphere unless you count being on the waterfront for a stroll afterwards. The food, however, is top notch. Beware - the wine list is all Italian but I find the staff very helpful. Just tell them what you like and they'll recommend a good choice for you.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food was tasteless. Bread was the tastiest and best part of the meal. Portions small - plates huge. Duck was tough - never experienced that before. Staff was insultingly rude - literally handed your hat and coat and told you cars were waiting out front - when you were still chatting at the table. Was asked for our valet tickets under the ruse of having them validated, were taken from us and advised cars were waiting out front. Not finished with our dinner. Nothing like being rushed out the door - after traveling from DC and other party form NJ to enjoy dinner. Management and server thought nothing wrong with what was done. Terrible experience and tasteless food. Never again. No access on corporate website to alert management of poor expereince - obviously they do not want to hear from their clients. Would recommend NEVER going to this restaurant - or likely any other Foreman Wolfe site since they cannot be contacted about problems.