“Awesome experience i would advise anyone to try it”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
Ranked #32 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stay was pretty much awesome. No complaints whatsoever. Darnell at the breakfast bar was great made me feel welcomed each day. Every appliance in the room was functional and easy to use. Rooms were very spacious and modern.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bradharr

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was the first time my husband and I stayed at Home2Suites by Hilton in Baltimore. The room was very large and very clean. We were very impressed with the kitchenette with the full size refrigerator, dishwasher and large microwave. It had all the comforts of home with ceramic dishes, stainless flatware and glasses. Breakfast was great and we really enjoyed chatting with Darnell who was so attentive to all the guests. We were given a very warm welcome and Carla at the Front Desk was awesome. We parked our car at the hotel and were shuttled over to the pier. All of this was included in our Hotel Accomodations which were arranged by AAA Northeast Pa. Really great deal. Carla even remembered me and my husband when we returned from our Cruise. Would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Check with AAA and if you are not a AAA Member become one! Worth the yearly Membership Fee!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We looked into several hotels in Baltimore Inner Harbor area. This was the only hotel that would accommodate an early check in, so our guest could rest and change before our daughters 5 pm wedding. Most had a check in at 4 which would not have been enough time.
We were greeted by Linita, Shanika and Irvin at the front desk. They were great and very accommodating to our various guest requests of the 28 rooms that we booked. We could have used more but there was a big Orioles/Yankees game going on that weekend. The hotel was kept very clean and is located a very short walk from all the attractions. There is also free tourist bus that picks you up at the corner. The only negative I can think of was the valet parking took a while, so we had to plan ahead on the wedding day to make sure all the cars were out on the street on time. Would definitely stay here again. The free breakfast was also and added bonus along with the significant savings by not staying right along the harbor.

1  Thank maxx214
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed two nights at this hotel. Great rooms with kitchenette (always practical when travelling with kids). Beds comfortable, rooms clean and the breakfast was amazing. There was a lot of choice and started the day really well.

The only downside is that we ended up in a smoking room. The smell was really bad. They put a fan in our room to help with the odour, but when you're a non-smoker, you can still smell it. We weren't in our room very much as we were visiting the area the both days, but the smell gave me a brutal headache. Thank goodness I had packed tylenol.

I would have asked to change rooms, but my husband didn't want us to complain and said the odour would go away....yeah right!!!

Staff was very friendly, especially the wonderful man that helped with breakfast. He was so nice and helpful.

I would go back, but would definitely not sleep in a smoking room.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a non-smoking room when you reserve and when you get there double check you ac...
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Darnell at the breakfast bar is the man! He is very professional and extremely helpful. He made breakfast feel like I was at home. The rest of the staff is very friendly and helpful too! The gym has enough equipment to maintain you away from your main gym. The rooms look very modern and are not too expensive

Room Tip: Room 405 was the only room I saw. It was very nice and comfortable for three adults
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank coreygoddard
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Was in Baltimore with my husband and 9 year old daughter for three nights to check out the city. Chose this hotel based on the fact that it was the cheapest hotel with the best reviews within walking distance from the Inner Harbor. I was worried about just how far it would be to walk, but we could not have been more pleased. The location was great, about a 10-15 minute walk from the action, with a bus stop for the free city bus about a 1/2 block from the hotel. The service was fantastic, everyone was friendly and helpful especially Darnell at breakfast. The complimentary breakfast was great, with some nice healthy choices like greek yogurt and fresh fruit. I started my week at the Renaissance Harbor Place hotel at a conference for work, and I have to say that my experience at the Home 2 Suites was better, at a much lower price point. We would definitely return and recommend to friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Jill A
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our stay started out with an extremely helpful and knowledgeable front desk attendant who catered to all of the requests of my family group in a gracious and cheerful manner. She, along with the other members of her team, were genuinely concerned about our comfort and well being during our stay. The cost of valet parking was a bit steep ($25 per day), but given that the hotel is right downtown and convenient to our excursions into the Inner Harbor, it was still a great value. I will stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton