Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$152
$93
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$91
$98
$168
$144
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$119
$209
$169
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmercy hospitalfront deskinner harborvalet parkingstreet parkinghome away from homeyogurtqueen bedpull out sofafree breakfastthe charm city circulatorbreakfast sandwichshuttle servicecharles streetthe breakfast areafree buspenn station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Online I reserved a 2 bedroom suite but was given a one bedroom!Disappointed!Was allowed to check in early and given an hr later to leave the next morning. It is about 10 minute walk to the Inner Harbor. They did allow pets however my carpeting looked like others had been there before me. Also no bathtub to relax in after a day at the Harbor and walking!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
EliasThompson, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Jaime,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your most recent stay with us. I regret to learn of the issue you encountered on your visit in regards to the room type. I wanted to see if I can get the information on where the room was booked. We do not have two room suites on property so I want to insure we do not have incorrect information online somewhere. Your feedback is a valuable tool for our continued pursuit of perfection. We will certainly address your concerns internally and will look forward to another opportunity to properly serve you should your travels bring you back to Baltimore.

Apologetically,

Elias Thompson
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Big, open concept rooms. Kitchen was great to have with children for milk, snacks, leftovers, etc...Love how they are environmentally friendly, but not at a cost. Bring a stroller for little ones as the inner harbor area was about 7 blocks away. Good overall stay!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and professional. The bed felt like you were sleeping on clouds. It was so comfortable I was ready to take the bed home with me. The location was perfect and walking distance to great restaurants, sports events and the harbor. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This hotel was a nice surprise! Having never heard of Hilton's Home2 brand, I was blown away by this staff's commitment to happy guests. The hotel is small and doesn't have some amenities of larger facilities (on-site dining, pool). They are excellent in customer service, rooms are very clean (even for me with pet allergies but no reactions), beds are comfy, mini kitchen is convenient (leftovers) and continental-plus breakfast is good. Location is great for the price!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

On a two week road trip before a week-long business trip - this was our best hotel! Plenty of room, clean, helpful staff. When Darnell was working breakfast, everything was always taken care of, he was always on the move-greeting people, filling things, cleaning up. Missed him on the weekend! Loved the free washers & dryers; need to purchase products, but I already had mine! EASY access to Charm City Circultor (free shuttle).Downside, one washer didn't drain correctly, one exercise machine out of order. Breakfast selection limited, but not far from Cafe Poupon, great French bistro!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business