“love in baltimore”

Ranked #25 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“love in baltimore”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

me and my husband came to baltimore to get away from the kids. when checking in linita was very helpful with things to do in the area. the room was very clean breakfast was nice and so was cassanda. valet as well irvin and mar gary fixed the heat right away thanks guy for a great stay we will return

Room Tip: get a room on high floor great view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Our employee are so happy that you took the time to recognize them in your review. Thank you for choosing our hotel! We are thrilled to see you had such a great experience.

Christopher Snyder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Starkville, Mississippi
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The room had everything I needed. Including kitchen accessories for a one week stay.
Staff was helpful.
It is a nice place for a family. I did not carry my laptop, they had two computers to be used with Internet; it was great relief for me allowing me to check my emails during my 6 day stay.
I got a room in level 10, it gave a good view of the city too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jehan S
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Jehan,
We at the Home2 Baltimore glad that you found us comfortable for your extended stay with us. It is always nice to see that our guests are enjoying the services we offer here.

See you next time!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in the Home2suite recently and I wanted to say each staff member encountered was courteous and warm. The manager Chris answered all my questions about parking and the checkin staff member, Karolin, was informative about the amenities the hotel had to offer. The breakfast was delicious and I really enjoyed the coffee. I didn't have time to utilize the fitness center this morning but it looked really nice. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the time you took to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Baltimore area. Hopefully next time you will be able to take advantage of all of our complimentary amenities.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at the Home2Suites on a weekly basis over the past year. The staff was extremely hospitable and truly made me feel like the hotel was my home away from home. Every Monday morning when I checked in, Linita or Shernae- the front desk representatives would welcome me back and allow me to check in early, so I could settle in before going to work for the day. The hospitality didn’t end there- the entire staff began greeting me by name after the first few weeks of staying there.

The majority of the staff at the Home2 Suites provided excellent customer service, but still Linita and Shernae managed to stand out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you Tim for your review! We certainly do appreciate you and all of our regular guests that we get to see coming back each week. I will pass on your kind words to my team, especially to Linita and Shernea!

See you soon!

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff here at the Home2 Suite in Baltimore, MD has shown me soooooo much love. The staff has made sure that my extended-stay here was very comfortable. Ms. Linita and the rest of the staff are truly amazing. The managers here are great. When I was snowed in, they got with my company's travel agency to extend my reservation w/o me having to call them. If you are thinking about coming to Baltimore, you need to stay at the Home 2 Suites. It is minutes from the Inner Harbor.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jwhitejr4371
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank your Mr. White for a great review! Our hotel strives to make each person’s stay easy and comfortable. I am proud to hear that my staff was able assist you.

Thank you for staying with us!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here 2 weeks ago and the staff may me feel so welcome. The room was spacious, clean and had a wrm welcominf feeling to it. The room had a refrigarator, dishwasher, full sink, microwave and all the utensil needed for serving or making a light dish. Breakfast was great, nice business and fitness center and valet parking. Hotel is semi in the heart of Baltimore and I love that. Kudos to Aaron, Lenita And Chenae as well as the Valet attendant for the weekend of March 8-10, 2013. I will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
1HotelHopper,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! Home2 Suites by Hilton hotels are popping up all over the United States because people like you are enjoying the brand so much.

I will pass your kind words on to my team at our staff meeting!

Thank you again!

nyc
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Linita was at the front desk when we arrived at this hotel--Lucky US! She was welcoming and professional. All our questions about Baltimore and the hotel's immediate area were answered with a great smile. Thank you. Also, did I mention we loved our large room? It was also modern and comfortable. We had a great overnight in Baltimore and will return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
The Home2 Suites in Baltimore is focused on making sure our guests have a positive experience each and every time that they stay with us. It sounds like we hit the mark during your stay. I am glad that you had the chance to meet Linita she truly is a staff member the makes a difference here at Home2!

See you next time you are in town!