“A Comfortable Stay!!”

Ranked #30 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Comfortable Stay!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay! I had to stay at the hotel due to my heat not working and it was worth it! The hotel has a beautiful design along with spacious and functional rooms. There is a kitchen in the room with a dishwasher along with a free laundry facility and gym. The free Wi-Fi was great and there is a complimentary breakfast with free coffee, tea or hot chocolate for on the go! The staff was really friendly; I appreciated how the manager Aaron took the time to make sure my stay was as much like home as possible. I liked how the front desk agents would say welcome home when I came back from work; something that made the stay even more comfortable during my displacement. It was an overall great stay, very comfortable, will definitely come back and recommend to everyone who is coming to Baltimore!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Panda1988
HomeTwo B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Panda1988,

WOW thanks for the great review! It is my hope that everyone feels just as you did each day they are with us. We try our best to make you feel like this is your second home! Hope the repairs in your home worked out, come see us anytime!

Christopher Snyder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Durham
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is the BEST!!!!! My family needed a place to stay while my sister underwent extensive surgury at John Hopkins Hospital. At checkin, the front desk staff was a breath of fresh air. Everyone was very attentive to our needs. We love the location of the property and the fact that they are within close proximity to the hospital. What a great idea to have a shuttle service that will transport guest to the hospital facility, especially when you're not familiar with the area and reside in another state. The breakfast was perfect and the suite was exceptionally clean. I must commend them all. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone who is in need of a place to reside in the baltimore area. Specail Thanks to Aaron, Opps Manager and the hotel shuttle service-YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST and Thanks for all you do!!! GOD BLESS

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Curtis B
Curtis B,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write something about your stay with us. We see so many patients and visitors of Johns Hopkins and I am glad to hear that our complimentary shuttle service serves as a benefit.

See you next time you are in town!

Washington, DC
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Wow! I stay here often for work and felt compelled to share my positive experiences! From a convenience/quality standpoint, it doesn't any better. The staff knows my name, has my key waiting, quick valet, breakfast, ipod docks, kitchen accessories, efficient business center, bedding that will make you never want to get up, free laundry, walking to most city attactions, contemporary lobby seating, sizable gym/updated equipment, good coffee/tea all the time. I've been at much more expensive Hiltons for a much much less desirable experience. This is truly a little pearl of Baltimore!

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Danielle F
Danielle F,
We know just who you are and appreciate your review so much!!! The staff here always looks forward to your visits with us.
See you next time you are here ;)

Green Cove Springs, Florida
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Best kept secret in Baltimore! Nice new extended stay hotel in a renovated building. Spacious rooms with kitchenettes and some of the most comfortable beds in town. Plenty of work and storage space with the beautiful built-in cabinets, and a nice, comfy sofa to kick back on. This place is priced right, also! Great neighborhood, and convenient to many downtown attractions.

1 Thank Let's_go_see_it!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I don't think I compromised anything compared to a more expensive hotel except a location that is more off the beaten track (but not a bad location) and a breakfast that was not really all that inspiring.

1 Thank SDEL218
SDEL218,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We are a bit further up from the Inner Harbor area but glad to see you liked the property.
I am sorry to hear breakfast didn't inspire you. Our breakfast is a bit different then everyone else’s; we have a yogurt topping station (with everything from chocolate chips to raspberries), hot breakfast sandwiches, cereal and oatmeal. We see some crazy combinations of things at breakfast each day.

Hope to see you next time you are in Baltimore!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I just stayed 3 nights at this hotel. I was able to walk to/from my business each day and the style of the hotel made me feel like I was staying in my own apartment. Refreshing difference from a standard hotel! Staff was friendly- more like neighbors than hotel staff.

2 Thank Craig H
PA
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed at this property on several occasions when in Baltimore on business. The staff has always gone out of their way to accommodate my needs. The amount of amenities is plentiful for business or leisure travel; location makes it easy to navigate to various areas of center city by foot or hotel shuttle without having the valet bring the car out; fitness center and breakfast fulfill basic needs; and the suites are well-appointed for the traveler who wants more than a room. I particularly like the full kitchen of the suite and office work space. The only downside is that on each occasion I have stayed on the backside of the building which overlooks the backs of other buildings and at some point in the night the trash trucks come and start to empty dumpsters causing quite the commotion.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor on the front side of the building.