“Great Hotel!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
Ranked #31 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I stayed at Home2 Suites in Baltimore while visting friends. I can't say enough good things about this hotel! The staff were all super friendly and very accomodating! The room was as pictured and was not only spacious but also very clean! The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have even slept in! I will definitely book this hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed at the Home2 on two separate occasions; once for a two-week period during the Grand Prix and another during the marathon, and both times were fantastic. It is located off the beaten path far enough away from the Inner Harbor craziness, yet one can simply walk approximately one mile to all of the "action". It's on a couple of MTA bus routes as well as the Charm City Circulator (the free bus owned by the city) which is good because those routes travel to Federal Hill and Fells Point, among other areas. The room costs are very reasonable, the gym is small but more than adequate for a quick workout, and they even have laundry facilities for those longer stays. Most importantly, the front desk staff is extremely nice and accommodating. I'd single out an individual but everyone I have dealt with great! I plan on staying at the Home2 for all my business and personal travel to the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks during the grand prix and by the time I left I was friends with everyone on staff. They are a great crew and now my company only books this hotel when we are in Baltimore. Thank you Linita for all of you help!

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room on a higher floor.. Outside traffic and other noises were an issue during th...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I went to Baltimore for the running festival and stayed here. It was a great experience for the price. The room was very comfortable. You could hear some noise from other guests as they passed in the hallway, but overall, very quiet.

The service was excellent. The staff, especially Marlon, told us home to get to where we needed to go. All the staff were very nice and welcoming. It was very a easy walk from the hotel to the harbor area where many restaurants are.

The included breakfast was a nice plus: bagels, cream cheese and juice, hard boiled eggs, granola, and high fiber cereal. Apples are always available in the lobby.

Thanks Home2!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2011

A hip change for the savvy traveler, the Home2 Suites in Baltimore just opened in June 2011 and was interesting. The lobby is spartan and modest being little more than an entrance off of a side street. Modern decor seemed aimed at a younger crowd but we enjoyed everything about this trendy hotel. Rooms are very spacious for the hotel class and priced very reasonably being very well appointed as studio types with kitchen, bath, living area and king bed. Breakfast is included with basic fare for this price point. We'll do it again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My family & I stayed here over Columbus Day weekend (10/6-10/8) We were a little nervous when we pulled up on this teeny, tiny street.....my son was afraid we were "staying at the 3 little pigs house!" Natasha- was at the desk when we check in- she is the perfect 1st impression! EVERY staff member was one more helpful & friendly than the next! The room was CLEAN, CLEAN & have plenty of room for my family of 5. The opening special was a great price. Every aspect of this hotel was AWESOME: staff, cleaniless, space,sheets, bed, furniture, shower, kitchen, breakfast area, wifi..... incredible! I hope more Home2Suites pop up around the country!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night with two boys (6 yrs, 4 yrs) and enjoyed the eco-friendly rooms that were newly renovated. WiFi signal was very strong and access is included with the room. We liked the 12th floor room (high floor), but experienced some noise from a party on the 14th floor late on Saturday night. Location is not ideal for sightseeing by the Inner Harbor. We had to take taxis back and forth, but did not have time to use the Charm City Circulator bus. On Sunday morning, the free breakfast was nice for the kids. However, I think the weekend hours should change to 7am-10am instead of 6am-9am. Valet parking was convenient. I was a little concerned about safety at night and street parking.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family