Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Inner Harbor
GreenLeadersBronze level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

One of the best embassy suites i have been to! I love how happy the front desk people were when they checked me in. It was an overall nice stay. The reason I am giving 4 stars is because we had an issue with my room charge. They double charged me and ended up talking with the manager. Other than that--Visit this hotel for sure!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear JE_and_C_07- Thank you for the wonderful feedback!! That means so much to us that you found us to be the best Embassy Suites you've ever been to! We are glad our management swiftly handled your billing situation. Thank you for recommending us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

This hotel is one of my favorites while staying in Baltimore. It is clean, quiet, well run, and located in a convenient place. I was particularly delighted by a town car driver who was preferred by the hotel, Leander was very knowledgeable and fun to get to know. A classic gentleman and a good representative of what a good business travel experience should and could be.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear cymichael- Thank you for the great compliments! We work very hard to provide each of our guests a memorable experience at our hotel, and glad we achieved this with you. Your kind remarks will be shared with Leander, and he will be very grateful to hear them.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My little boy and I arrived in Baltimore and we stayed at the Embassy Suites. The staff (Evan)was very nice and he gave us instant attention .I had a key in my hand about 5 minutes after arriving to the hotel. The rooms were spacious and nice. They had white clean sheets on the bed. I only stay at places with clean white linens. I no longer stay at hotels with dirty re-used bed spreads.The beds here were fresh, cozy and clean.

The next morning we woke up to a great breakfast. The food selection was excellent.They had hot and cold food selections and the food was good. The staff again was nice. One employee David Upshur (I asked his name for this review) was really nice. He and my son talked sports when he came over to clear our table off.

We walked to the Harbor which is a straight shot down the street. It was about 5-6 blocks away. Around the corner from the hotel is affordable parking and we lucked up and got a spot on the first level. Overall, my experience was great and we would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pealittle
Houston, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Older non-suite rooms, lacking mirrors and countertops, small elevators. Hope you don't have a large group staying in hotel as they can't keep up with breakfast when they do. Location is great. This 200 character minimum is ridiculous.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wayne K - What you described in your review does not fairly represent the Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, and regret if we did not live up to expectations. It seems we got off on the wrong foot, and hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to experience a different guest room layout.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I've just left Baltimore after a weekend stay at the Embassy Suites, Baltimore-Inner Harbor. We were in town for the wedding of dear friends and we were bringing the Hospitality Gift Bags for the 40 rooms that the wedding was going to occupy. Needless to say, we arrived with a car-full of supplies and our little dog and we needed some extra help. Evan, the front desk manager and the hotel staff, even folks in the restaurant were exceedingly accommodating! The rooms were clean and well appointed and our stay was fantastic. I have traveled extensively and I would put the Inner Harbor Embassy Suites right up there with the 5 star hotels!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear CSternfeld- Wow! Thank you for the heartfelt comments! We have huge smiles on our faces as we respond to your review. It means so much to hear that we rank up there with the five star hotels you've stayed at in the past. We hold our team accountable for providing 5-star service, and it definitely shows in the feedback received from guests like you.
Albany, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I reserved a room at the Baltimore Inner Harbor Embassy Suites for 2 nights. Upon our return from our dinner on the second night of our stay, we noticed that our room had not been touched by housekeeping. Then at around 9:15 – 9:30 another guest entered our hotel room with a key provided by the front desk. After going to down to front desk, they asked to verify my reservation and then informed me that a member of staff had checked us out after the first night. I was told that they would follow up and get back to me, however, I have not heard anything back nor has been anything done to make the situation right as was originally promised at the time of the incident.

This lapse in service coupled with the dated nature of the room along with the lack of elevators in the building means I have no reason to return.

Room Tip: Try to stay at the ends each floor: hotel is narrow and elevators are loud
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Mike_BP8545RO,
Please accept our sincere apologies. This is a highly irregular occurrence and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Our guest and team member's safety and security is our highest priority, from there it is ensuring you have a positive experience. When we fall short of our promise we appreciate the opportunity to serve you again in hopes we will regain your confidence. If you have a chance, please contact our Director of Operations, Angela, at 443.524.1350 as we have a few more questions for you.
-The Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Team
Raymond, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Its been a long time since we have been treated so nice at hotel. I wish i could name all of the staff that were so polite, and friendly. Kenny out front and others but i remember his name and Kennedy our shuttle driver. The rooms were great and so was the breakfast. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear 53thomasw,
You have captured the essence of the Embassy Suites perfectly, pointing out that we have a excellend and caring service! We are thrilled to hear that our team members took such great care of you and will be returning to us again soon.
-The Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Team