Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Envy Hotel(Baltimore)
1,305 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskfree happy hourmercy hospitalroom suitecomplimentary breakfastan older buildingvalet parkingvalet staffthe entire staffjohns hopkinsfew blockskitchenettesurgeryconferencegaragebellman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I ended up at this hotel at the last minute after a snafu with my original reservation at another hotel. I needed 4 nights for a work conference and nothing was available anywhere in the area of the convention center. Finally I called Embassy Suites and was told they had a room--the price was high but I booked it.

When I arrived I found that my only window faced the cement wall of the parking ramp. I called the front desk and they immediately moved me to a gorgeous suite on the 33rd floor overlooking the harbor. In addition, they offered to give me the conference rate, even though the deadline for booking the conference rate had been months before. This saved me hundreds of dollars.

The breakfast is excellent--much more than a continental breakfast. There is a chef making omelets, fresh fruit, pancakes, coffee etc. They really do whatever they need to to make the customer happy. This hotel exceeded all my expectations. I am truly grateful I found it and will certainly stay there again if I am ever back in Baltimore.

Room Tip: Try to get up high so you can see the harbor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 162KarenP
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed with a conference. The staff was always helpful and friendly. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with a king. The room was huge and quiet. Only negatives are inherent with the age of the property; elevator is slow and there is no hot tube. The conference/banquet facilities are remarkable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Outstanding service both in terms of politeness and effectiveness. All the staff were extraordinarily responsives to our needs and were invariably cordial and polite. During our stay several unexpected poblems, such as automobile breakdown. At the same time we needed to visit familyt at a nearby hospital. The hotel staff were gracious and efficient in providing us support.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The Embassy Suites Hotel includes a former Masonic Lodge built in 1866, the interiors of which are quite elegant. It provided an especially beautiful setting for our conference meetings. The hotel suite was spacious, lovely and clean, and the bed very comfortable. The location is several blocks from the city's Inner Harbor, more than I cared to walk ater dark in cold, rainy weather.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Everything about this hotel is great, from the food to the beds. The staff is sincere and will help you with any question you may have. I attended a wedding in this hotel and the rooms and food was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family