“Charmed in Charm City”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Charmed in Charm City”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Embassy Suites---smack dab in the middle of the Charm City. LOVED being right on historic Charles Street. LOVED being 1/2 mile walk to the coolest harbor. LOVED LOVED LOVED the doormen...Ron and so many more...truly THERE for us with a smile and perfect pointers as we came and went from the incredible historic marble wrapped meeting rooms. LOVED Fresh Greens just across the street---so convenient. Oh, and LOVED falling into the best bed and linens at night!

Room Tip: We were up high---that was nice!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Lovejoy, Georgia
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at Embassy Suites Inner Harbor this week. I was so pleased with the quality of customer service I received from the staff there. I was particularly impressed with the level of care I received from Carmisha during the breakfast service. She was always so pleasant, efficient and prompt. Shameka in housekeeping was also such a blessing during my stay. She made my stay very comfortable, like home. The doorman was so attentive as well. Based on my stay, I will definitely visit again. In the meantime, I will tell others about Embassy Suites, Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. Thanks so very much, NuLuv Jones 909.334.2366

Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2013

THANK YOU Carmisha for ensuring I had melon for breakfast during my stay as it was the only food I could eat with my allergies.
Our bathroom had a faulty flush but we were aware enough to just ensure the handle was lifted immediately after flushing. As soon as we notified the staff, they were on top of it. Everyone was so generous, kind, courteous, & continuously helpful.
The doormen at the Grand had smiles to light up the room & make you want to hug them ~ gave them several! ;~)
I highly recommend a stay here as the staff will ensure you are well attended to no matter your needs!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear LanaLaBonte,
Thanks you for your kind review and choosing to stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Our team truly looks forward to assisting you and all of our guests each and every day. We do pride ourselves on our outstanding staff members that bend over backwards to meet the needs of our guests. We hope to serve you again soon at Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Best,
Guest Services
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had chosen this hotel because it was one block across from Mercy Medical Center. I would be in the hotel for a week and half. From the moment I arrived I felt a sense of warmth from everyone I came in contact with. Damien and Eddie, at the front desk, Yolanda and Lesley. at the Managers reception nightly remembered what I drank. The hotel offered complimentary beverage and snacks nightly from 5:30 to 7:30. It was welcoming and a place to unwind after spending my days at the hospital with a family member. Another plus was the complimentary cooked to order breakfast every morning and being remembered by Jerome, with his bear hugs, Camisha and Angela would greet me in the morning. Debbie, from housekeeping, took care of my needs. The rooms were spacious. The beds comfortable. Thank you Sharon for reaching out and caring. Roger and Dave at the front door, thank you. The location was five blocks to the Inner Harbor with great restaurants, shops and entertainment. The Purple Charm City Bus was right outside the door. You can't go wrong with this hotel for what you pay and what you receive. The fitness center on the 4th floor was adequate. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I chose a lower floor room because when the hotel is very busy the elevators could be in operation m...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear dgiove,
Thanks you for your kind review and choosing to stay with us. the We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and our comfortable accommodations. Our team truly looks forward to assisting you and all of our guests each and every day. We do pride ourselves on our outstanding staff members that bend over backwards to meet the needs of our guests. Your review has been shared with all the staff members you have mentioned, and they are delighted to hear that they were able to make your experience memorable. It would be a pleasure to serve you again soon.
Best,
Guest Services
Parkville, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very nice, clean Hotel. Great location in downtown Baltimore. Valet staff went over and beyond, retrieving items left in car. Complimentary Breakfast BEST EVER! Wanted to bring the bed home, it was so comfortable! ZZZZZ Minor problem with thermostat, trying to get comfortable temperature--went from too cold to too warm. Also a slight mildew/musty odor in bathroom

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Easton, Maryland
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We came to Baltimore to participate in a fundraiser event with Mercy Hospital, which was located directly across from the Embassy Suites. The suite was excellent and the staff were attentive, courteous, and helped us with all our request. We will stay at this location again in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Pros:
Close to my business location
Quiet (even though I was next to the elevator, I didn't hear anyone else and I barely heard the elevator)
Comfortable bed
Pleasant city views
Pleasant staff

Cons:
Not spotless
Not a true suite as I have seen at other Embassy Suites locations, just a large room
Room (10th floor) has not been recently renovated -- carpeting was very worn

I did not partake in the free breakfast, but it was well-attended. The cocktail hour was also well-attended.

• Stayed September 2013