“Neighborhood Gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Himalayan House

Himalayan House
Ranked #384 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Maryland
“Neighborhood Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Who would have thought this place would churn out such great INdian food. I can't tell you how many times I have walked past this place in my neighborhood. I heard from a friend on the other side of the City how good this place was. I checked other reviews and sure enough it came with great reviews. We ordered in this past weekend. I have had indian food at Katmandu Kitchen in Towson and at work, prepared by my Indian Co-workers' wives and this place is right up there. We had the vegetable samosa- they were HUGE and tasty- the right bite of spice. We had traditional Naan- very good and we shared a SMALL order of the chicken tikka masala which was more than enough for 2 of us and we even had lunches the next day with it. All were tasty and we can't wait to go back and try some other things on the menu. Glad we decided to give this neighborhood gem a try- it will be on our short list for take out!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank trvlbugmd

Baltimore, Maryland
“Only Indian Food in Locust Point - and it's good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

I really like the Indian food here at HH. The portions are big, and there is a lot of flavor. They're also not afraid to turn up the heat. As a bonus, you can order on the Eat24hours website which helps bridge the language barrier. You can eat there if you want, but it's really just a kitchen in a convenience store, so I recommend delivery or take-out.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SloatK
md
“Excellent Indian take out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

Great Indian take out. If you like it spicy just ask and they wil turn up the heat. Food is fresh and tasty. Good ingredients and great prep make their food a great meal.

• 3 of 5 bubbles