“New falls rd location amazing!!”
Review of Atwater's

Atwater's
Ranked #236 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“New falls rd location amazing!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I went to the new ploughboy falls rd location to pick up some bread. Everything looked so good, so I bought bread, soup, lemon tart, and a leek breakfast tart. Everything was amazing! I was expecting to last for days, but it is all SO GOOD that I can't stop eating. Can NOT wait to try everything on the menu!

Philadelphia
“Great soups, bread, salads and sandwiches!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I love Atwater's! They make the BEST soups, excellent crusty breads, fresh and creative salads (with delicious dressings) and really good sandwiches. Also lots of yummy baked dessert goods. I have been a steady customer for years, while living in Baltimore . Now, I live out of state but whenever I am in town, I try to get there for at least a soup. All fresh, high quality, many organic and local ingredients. Friendly service (ask for Peggy, she is fabulous!) , casual atmosphere. I enjoy sitting at the counter where I can watch the kitchen crew . Everything is sparkling and clean. All the food is super fresh and made from scratch. The menu changes daily. Eat in or take out.
If you want a mile high, American style deli sandwich, go to Subway .. At Atwater's everything is special . You will pay a bit more but you will get the best quality, healthy and sustainable foods!

• Visited November 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
“YUM!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I read great reviews for this place so I decided to grab a soup and sandwich for dinner one night. Best decision ever! The grillen chicken biscuit with pesto and pepper jack was phenomenal. So flavorful, excellent quality ingredients, everything. The shrimp and corn soup I saved and took to work for lunch the next day and it was amazing as well, with all sorts of fresh veggies all throughout. So tasty! While I waited for my food I browsed around the market and I can't wait to go spend a Saturday (and a chunk of change) there! Everything looked great, all sorts of different shops offering everything you could want. I can't wait to get some meats from the italian butcher and make a little charcuterie plate to eat in the wine shop! They also have cherry glen cheese here which is the BEST fresh and psuedo-local goat cheese.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank silverinc13
New York City, New York
“Great Soups!”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

What a fun marketplace! Choose your cuisine; Soups and sandwiches? Italian pastas? Seafood? Sushi? Dessert? A little of everything? It's worth a visit for a quick and healthy lunch.

• Visited May 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great, healthy food choices!”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Outstanding soups, salads, sandwiches, and breads. The soups are usually to die for, and the sandwiches (like their chicken salad) are so fresh and tasty, enhanced by their freshly baked bread. I jump at the chance to eat at their Belevedere Square location! Did I mention that many of their offerings are healthy, high in fiber, and nutritious too?