“Great Staff! Great Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mt. Vernon Baltimore

Mt. Vernon Baltimore
Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Staff! Great Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed at Wyndham Baltimore for one night on a trip to see the Red Sox game at Camden. I flew down by myself and everyone at the front desk was great. I had delicious mussels in the restaurant by suggestion of the fun bartender and waitress. They were both fantastic and chatted with my while I waited for my friends to arrive. My room was lovely. I think I was given an upgrade because of the size of it. Housekeeping was great in the morning as I had a bit of a slow start after the 7PM game. :) My waitress for breakfast at the hotel was so sweet. Checking out was easy and fun. Thanks to Nea, Karen, and all the staff for taking care of me and making me feel at home on my solo trip!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This is a pretty decent value for the price. Nice rooms and good food. It reminds me of a hotel from a 1940's movie. Stylish and simple elegance. I loved some of the hotel's features, such as room bells outside of every room. They don't work, but it was pretty cool to see.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at the Peabody Court to attend my daughter's recital at Peabody conservatory, which is about two blocks away. This is a very nice hotel, roomy, nice lobby, nice staff, all the amenities you expect. Good for business or pleasure. It was a bit noisy due to door slamming but it got quiet after 10:00 or so.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I had a pleasant experience at this hotel. Staff was friendly, my room was comfortable, and the room service I ordered was tasty. It's not as fancy as you might expect from a Wyndham but I found it nice enough, especially since I got a good deal on my room. My room was also very quiet. The only issue was that the wifi didn't work in my room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Budget friendly, this hotel is good for the price. It is an older building with lots of charm. We were visiting for baseball and it is an easy walk to the stadium, the inner harbor and many nearby attractions in the Mount Vernon area. It is probably a mile to Camden Yards but a pleasant walk. Room was large and comfortable. Wireless is slow but not terrible. Maid service was sub-par, though. They did not replace toiletries, coffee, cups, towels, etc daily.....they just straightened up the room. If we needed these things we had to ask. The elevator has a mind of it's own but if you don't mind a few quirks it is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple