Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
$161
Kimpton
$110
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
$229
$206
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$212
  • Breakfast included
$199
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmorton's steakhouseconvention centercamden yardsorioles grillspg memberfront deskclub levelstarbucks coffeeshort walkbaltimore oriolesbusiness travelerself parkingattending a conferenceearly checkharbor view roomfederal hillcorner room
Reviewed March 22, 2014

If you are attending a conference, and know which part of the convention center you're going to be, this may be a good hotel choice. Located around the corner, a participant only needs to walk briefly outside to access it. Its also a few blocks closer than most to the innerharbor and Fed Hill.

Rooms are decent, but not luxurious. Other reviews are right on about the noise and feel of the hotel; noise is a legitimate problem. Additionally, the lobby is narrow and not conducive to informal socializing - which is important for a conference. However, it does have a small gift shop which is helpful to avoid the walk to the nearby CVS pharmacy.

After seeing other hotels near the convention center and comparable stays in other cities, I had higher expectations for this location.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank HumJer
sjmb, Director of Sales at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Hello HumJer,

Thank you for sharing your stay details with us. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please note that we do have additional socializing spaces on our second and third floor foyers. We are aware of the noise issues and are working to rectify them. We do hope to welcome you back to Starwood Hotels and Resorts soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Inner Harbor for a week. I can say the hotel has a very convenient location, near the Inner Harbor, Camden Yards and the Baltimore Convention Center. My room was updated but still felt worn and the water pressure was almost nonexistent. The walls are thin so I felt like I was sharing my room with my neighbor. On a good point, the staff was very nice and helpful. Many choice hotels nearby. They might be worth a look.

1  Thank SEAN D
sjmb, Director of Sales at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Hi Sean D,

Thank you for sharing your stay details with us here. We appreciate your kind comments on our team members. We are working on a solution to help with the room noise issue that you mention. Alsd, we recently did experience an issue with our water pressure that is being adressed. We hope to welcome you back to Starwood Hotels and Resorts soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were in the Baltimore area to see family and booked this hotel. Our stay at the Sheraton Inner Harbor hotel was so so. They had run out of rooms the first night we checked in so we had to switch to the room we had originally reserved midway through our stay which was a pain. The rooms were "sort of" clean - there were white stains around the carpet and one of the rooms had a very disgusting odor the entire time. Sleep quality was horrible as we could literally hear everything going on in the rooms on both sides...tv, coughing, toilet stuff, etc. The wifi is spotty at best and half the time didn’t work for us. The hotel staff was nice. Everything in the hotel (including the nightly rates) is extremely overpriced but I figure this is similar to the other hotels in the area. I would definitely look for another hotel if I returned to the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
sjmb, Director of Sales at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Hello C L,

We thank you for sharing your recent stay experience here. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations or ours. As we recently completed a renovation of all of our rooms we would appreciate some more details from you. Should you have time please email us at innerharbor@sheraton.com so that we can learn the room number and rectify the issues. we do appreciate your nice comments on our team as well.

warm regards

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Just had a corporate meeting yesterday at the property (3-16-14) for 430 people. I must say the staff at this property takes the cake. Very attentive and willing to serve and help. I wish I could remember all their names, but hopefully management can make them aware it doesn't go unnoticed. The property itself is well positioned and clean. Look, it's not the Four Seasons, but it has the same level of service. Highly recommend coming here for business.

1  Thank brianparsley

Hello brianparsley!

Thank you for sharing your nice comments on our staff! We have shared them with all. We hope to see to see you again this April and May!!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I recently stayed here while attending a conference in the hotel. I had reserved a king sized bed and was very disappointed at check in to learn that they only had double beds available. I knew this was a risk of checking in late (I was delayed because of weather) but I had called ahead to ensure my king sized room would be available and thought that as an SPG Preferred member, my request should have been honored. I was promised a change of room to a king sized bed by the next day - but after being told by the front desk to "keep checking" with them to see if one was available, I was finally told that I could not be moved. It was not until my last night that I was able to be moved.

When I walked into my first room, the door came unhinged and had to be violently slammed back into the frame in order to shut. I spoke with another guest on the floor who complained of the same problem, and we surmised that the hotel had purchased doors that were too big for the frames. The cleanliness of the room was lackluster - crumbs found on the floor, gross white stains on the carpet, dusty surfaces, etc. Thankfully, the bathroom appeared clean so no complaints there. I requested that the carpets be given a good vacuum on my second day, but the crumbs remained when I returned to my room at the end of the day. The walls are paper thin - and unfortunately for me, I had families with children on both sides of my room. I'm guessing that my floor had mostly double beds which is why there were more families than business people. On my second night, I had to call security because there was a child having a temper tantrum at 1:30AM and was screaming to the point that I feared someone was hurting him. This is not the hotel's fault and the staff did react swiftly and addressed the situation.

My second room was much cleaner, on the club floor and had a nice view of the Baltimore sports complexes. If I had originally been placed in this room, I likely would have had a much better experience and my rating would be higher. I slept much better and more comfortably in this room. The club lounge is very nice and provides a substantial spread in the morning. Also, the gym has a decent amount of new equipment and I enjoyed my workouts there.

1  Thank JennyG123
sjmb, Director of Sales at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hello JennyG123,

We thank you for sharing your recent stay experince here. We certainly apologize that your room request type was not available upon check in. Please email at innerharbor@sheraton.com so that we can inspect your first room for the issues you mention. Also, it is unfortunate that there were loud neighbors on either side. Thank you for mentioning that out staff responded to that quickly and efficiently. We look forward to discussing your stay further.

Warm regards