“very nice for stay and cruise”

Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
Ranked #41 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed March 5, 2013

If your going on a cruise this is a nice hotel to stay. I stayed in Feb 2013 they provided service to downtown pier for shopping or dinner until 10:00pm. And parking was allowed for upto 7 days included in the pricing with transportation to and from the port with hardly no wait when we came back. I would def stay again.
P.S. The only BAD thing was the train that runs behind the hotel. and there is a casino that is going to be built next door....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
HIExpressStadiums, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Sweber1120,

Thank you for writing a reveiw of the Holiday Inn Express at the Stadiums. I am glad that our cruise package worked well for you. Its always great to hear great things about the services we provide. Again, thank you for the comments regarding the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums and if your ever cruising again please come and see us!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

stayed here for work last week and enjoyed my sta for the most part. the rooms are pretty well kept and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was my only problem with this property. The eggs, meat and dairy products were all scarce and were not replenished in time for me to have a breakfast. I had a steal danish and a coffee, which was good.

all in all I would give it another chance because I am a PC member.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Pierre d,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience our breakfast menu may have caused. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The parking lot is tight, not much room to maneuver. Glad I had a small car because with a van or SUV, not sure I'd have navigated it very well. Easy to get to. Location is central. Staff is extremely friendly and goes out of their way to be helpful. Room was very nice and extremely clean. I kept noticing how clean everything was, no dust at all. It was unusually clean. Pillows were very nice, selection of firm and soft. Pillow cases not the usual crisp and uncomfortable feel. They were soft and felt great against your skin. Breakfast was nice assortment. I did find there to be a good bit of street noise and noise in the hallway but it didn't keep me from sleeping. The heating system was loud in my room but I didn't need to have it on since the temperature of the room was good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mdmbfly

Dear mdmbfly

Thank you for taking the to write a reveiw of the Holiday Inn Express at the Stadiums. It is great to hear that you found everything to be clean as we strive for this every day.. Its nice to hear about the pillows, I like you, do not like that rough feel. We have recently changed many of the Heating/ AC units to ensure peacefiul operation of the unit. Thank you again for your comments about the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The staff at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums could not have been better. I come to Baltimore for medical reasons and usually stay in Fells Point. This stay was the best. Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms. good breakfast and , of course a great value. I hope I don't need to return for this reason but if I do I will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tom D

Thank you for writing a reveiw of the Holiday Inn Express at the Stadiums.I am sorry to hear the reason for your viosit to Baltimore, but am glad you decided to stay with us. It is always great to hear great comments regarding staff members delivering excellent Service. Again, thank you for the comments regarding the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums and hopefully we will see you again under different circumstances.

General Maanger

Reviewed January 9, 2013

stayed here twice in 2 weeks only BC we were going to a ravens game(hotel is 5 min walk to stadium) we are priority club members and the difference between the 2 stay is comical. First stay was OK a lot of confusion on the billing (when we booked we were told we had to pay ahead of time, when we checked out THAT'S when we we charged) Upon arrival we received a nice welcome bag with snacks and water and were told we had access to a special room with more (it was NEVER STOCKED!!) the second time we never received anything or told anything. parking stinks and is VERY TIGHT. they do offer a shuttle to the inner harbor, but the second stay it broke down and everyone had to take a cab back. ;-(

You do receive a breakfast each morning which was nice

Rooms have terrible sound proofing. If you lucky enough to get a room facing Russell st be prepared to hear horns cops cars and yelling all night long :( not a very good night sleep

Beware that if there is a cruise going out there will be NO AVAILABLE PARKING BC they let people park their cars there.

Will we stay again??
this hotel has many pros and cons but Yes and only because of how close to M&T Stadium it is.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Paradisegirl01,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Mr.Von Craig is a role model for what late night service should be... Coming in from a long trip we needed to unwind and meeting Mr. Craig at the reception desk was refreshing. We were impressed that even late at night he was friendly and helpful...

The room was clean and neat; there was a 32" flat screen HDTV. The free hot breakfast was limited but adequate and included scramble eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. There was also a station to make pancakes. The patrons at breakfast were friendly but what will make this stay memorable is the late night check in service given by Mr. Craig.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have had the opportunity to travel to many places around the world and enjoy many experiences with Hotels. The properties conditions are essential but what makes you remember the stay are the people. I am a native of Baltimore, MD and had never stayed at the Holiday Inn at the Stadiums until Nov 16 -18, 2012 while attending a Business training session. Because of Tina Faison outstanding cutomer service in dealing with our entire party it will be our first choice. Tina, was simply awesome in her professionalism, response and ability to make this business training session a huge success. Tina deserves a gold star, raise and future opportunity to serve the businesss community at large, She delivered first class service and will get the highest recommendation to all of my Business Partners in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have a nice view