“Park and cruise hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
Ranked #41 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is a very good hotel if planning on cruising out of Baltimore. The rooms are comfortable, the hotel shuttle will take you back and forth to the port and give you a complimentarty hot breakfast.
We booked through International Holidays.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the stadium
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 1, 2012

This property is in a pretty shady neighborhood, but once you're inside, it's a standard HI-Express. Rooms were clean and updated, although the bathrooms are a bit dated. Free breakfast with this crazy cool automatic hot pancake maker that makes perfect pancakes on demand! Free shuttle to Johns Hopkins Hospital too, which is very convenient and welcomed after a long day with a sick loved one.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2012

On 1/21 me and my family had a birthday party for my sister and it was wonderful everybody had a good time especialy my sister we were in the Harborview room the hotel staff was very kind and very helpful espcialy Linwood so I would recomend the hotel to anybody thats thinking about having a party .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rodney S
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We went on a weekend getaway for no reason, got a great deal on hotwire. The front desk people were some of the most helpful and nice ever. The parking fee was a thing but the lot was most secure. Breakfast was ok for "FREE"..husband liked the machine to make your own pancakes.be aware if you are coming from the city and do not make the turn to this hotel there is no exit for at least 3 or more miles on the highway..we found out the first night.

Room Tip: we stayed on the side facing the stadium which was most likely the best
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bluewater76
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Stayed night before cruise .Slept well my car was safe Shuttle service was great and the free breakfast was nice .Also made friends that were also cruising would definetly stay again. It cost me less to stay then pay for parking. The only reason for the my overall rating was 4 is because once we got settled in room discovered tv did not work and had to pack back up and move to another room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1972Kim
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I was in town for business and this hotel was just fine. As a former resident of Baltimore, I would say that this location is safe enough. It is also very convenient to the highway. The other Holiday Inn Express in Baltimore is in a much worse neighborhood with an awful parking situation. This one has fenced parking with keycard access. I felt safe leaving my car there. The hotel itself has clean, nice rooms with large t.v.s, mini fridge, coffee maker and hair dryer. The walls are a little thin so you can hear people talking in the next room. If you're a light sleeper and happen to get a room next to someone loud - it isn't going to be good.

They have a shuttle every hour to the Inner Harbor which is a very nice amenity for tourists. The breakfast room is large with the standard free breakfast. The only suggestion I would make is that they put microwaves in the rooms as a convenience. If I were coming to Baltimore for a game - no question - I would definitely stay here. And I would stay here again because you really can't beat the prices for this quality of hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Ok - First the good points. The room was very clean, had nice amenities. The hallways were very well-lit. Their free breakfast was very good; hot options such as eggs, sausage and pancakes were available. However, on the downside - when we entered the hotel from the rear parking area, there were two transvestites standing in the walkway smoking (I am not making this up). Our window looked out directly on an electrical transformer on a pole at eye level and a street corner where homeless men were begging all night. People were slamming doors and tromping up and down the hallway all night long. There is a $15 per day charge for parking which I had not seen mentioned on the website when I made the reservation. We were only there for one night, as my fiance was attending a work seminar in the area, so it was not a major problem. Had we been staying longer or had family members with us, especially children, I would have been rather uncomfortable with the surroundings.

Room Tip: Our room was on the side of the hotel and had a partial view of the stadium. Most rooms are going t...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business