“Great location, good assigned rooms”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #44 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
New Jersey, United States
“Great location, good assigned rooms”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Friend booked online. Went there and got redirected to another hotel. Only to turn out that this is the hotel we were supposed to go in the first place. Apparently this is formerly a part of Sheraton. Valet is $35 unlimited access. Free wifi. Rooms are very clean. noise from hallway is audible. Strict no smoking on the rooms with high penalties.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank JamesAC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We decided a last minute get away with my sister and bother-in-law and booked here. Very nice room and very comfortable bed. Close to Inner Harbor. Rachael in customer relations was fantastic answering all my questions and concerns!!! Excellent deal compared to other hotels in the area! Check in girl was very helpful also.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Beverley K
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is an older Baltimore hotel which has changed ownership. We happened to visit when they were only serving breakfasts which meant we had to leave the hotel, for our Convention stay, for all other meals unless we wanted the same pre-made salads or sandwiches bought out of a refrigerated unit in, what used to be, the full-service restaurant. The hotel staff tried to make our stay comfortable in spite of the hotel's decreased amenities However, it was hard on a person who couldn't walk down to the Inner Harbor easily.

Room Tip: Ice and vending machines are not on the same floors. In other words, you get your drinks on one fl...
Green Features: No smoking rooms; recycling & reuse of bed linens & towels encouraged.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Cjest
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Of the wonderful sites one can experience in the Harbor, this hotel is a must. Everyone will agree that what the Baltimore Harbor has to offer will turn a simple stroll into a world of enjoyment. But after that stroll, being able to reside at the BHH was simply wonderful. The pleasant staff from check-in to departure were a cut above. They seemed happy in their work. The accommodations were cozy and had those "we thought of everything" furnishings and appliances. What a relaxing refreshing place! Needless to say we were very pleased with our stay and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room on a higher floor because of the view.
Green Features: It's good to know this hotel is concerned about the environment.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Allious G
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel when I flew into town for a conference. The staff from the curbside to the Front Desk to Room Service and Management was SPECTACULAR! The location of the Hotel is literally in walking distance of the Ball Park, the Harbor and plenty of shopping and good restaurants. Plus there is a great restaurant in the hotel also. The staff was very knowledgeable of the City and was able to offer good advice for all of my queries. I give this hotel EXCELLENT across the board because of its Courteous Staff/Management, Clean & Contemporary decor/rooms, Great rates, Great Location. I will be back next time I visit MD!

• Stayed February 2014
4 Thank BHunte41
Richmond
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I enjoyed staying here. The staff were very accommodating. The room was very nice with a touch of modern style. The food at the hotel restaurant was yummy. They had a variety of choices on the menu. The hotel lobby is huge and filled with fresh flowers. The elevators are fast and not overcrowded. If you're looking for Baltimore swag or a gift for someone, the shop in the lobby has a lot to offer. I would recommend this venue for any banquet or reception. -JoAnna

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank JLowe4rl
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

From my first interaction by phone to clarify my reservation to checkout, the staff was incredibly pleasant and helpful. I fear that if I try to name everyone that I encountered who was helpful, I will leave out someone wonderful... But Lashonna at check in helped us with great restaurant suggestions. She drew on a map how far her favorites were. That was very important since I was traveling with my sister who had just finished radiation.

Then we had helpful valet staff, housekeeping, food service (who were mighty patient with the free continental breakfast horde...escapees from people of Wal-Mart), the quiet but observant pool lifeguard... the list would go on and on.

Then at checkout Tessa S. was genuinely happy I had such a good time. Would I recommend this lovely hotel? Although it is indeed an aging property, I would recommend it without hesitation.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Chris H
Travelers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#17 of 67 in Baltimore
Inner Harbor
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Property: Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Address: 101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Groupon, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore