“Great experience!”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #45 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently and had a great experience. The room was nice, clean and bright. The hotel itself was very nice and added to my stay. The employees all went above and beyond to ensure I had a great stay. In particular, Santia Singh, Tammy Oglesby, and Cliff Carrol did a phenomenal job. They all truly added to my experience with their friendly personalities and professional demeanor.

Room Tip: We went for the king size bed and it was great! We also had a corner suite which had beautiful sunny...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel and was very satisfied with my stay. Jewel D at the front desk was quick and efficient checking me in. She explained all the charges and truly gave me the service Starwood represents. When I left today I was delighted at the lobby by Pat the manager thanking me for my stay and Kieth the bellman quick to be of service if needed. I would recommend anyone to stay here it was delightful.

Jason

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The only thing going for this hotel is the bed (Starwood always has great beds) and the in-room Starbucks coffee. My room had curtains that wouldn't shut all the way, moldy access panels, and windows that we're not sealed properly with parts of the sealant and window haphazardly left on its ledge. At least the main room was clean and had everything you would expect from a Sheraton. I would say its a 2.5 just slightly below average.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The staff was so great at this hotel, they really care about me, at every time: at the valet parking, the front desk, the bar or for the breakfast.

The room was nice, but the hotel location is a little far from Inner Harbor. The valet parking cost me about the half price of the room ($32) which is a little bit expensive... The breakfast was very nice for about $15.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed one night on our way to the boat show. The staff were very friendly with recommends on restaurants and also advised if we were walking where to stay away from.

The rooms was compact, but offers everything required, however they are ready for a update!

Good Value!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Came to Baltimore for a mediation competition at the U of Maryland Law School. Stayed at the Sheraton City Center. I asked for a quiet room and I got a corner room with 2 banks of windows and a sound machine. No problems with noise. Needed a room to practice in and Terry found a great space for us. Branden (sorry if sp wrong) and Jewel were amazing at helping us with multiple needs of a 6-person group. Mr. Mohammad (sp?) was our driver all weekend and was great. Booked here BECAUSE he shuttles you from the airport (for fee). LaShonda a big help, too. Big workout room. Only ate breakfast at hotel but french toast (battered included corn flakes) was delicious. Waitress (Gloria?) was very kind. Kudos to management! Oh and hot chocolate and cookies in the lobby. The beds, sheets and pillowcases were divine. And I am picky about that - (bring-my-own-pillow type).

Room Tip: I originally had a room right across from the elevators. Asked for a quieter room. As always, ask...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The only reason we ended up at this hotel was because we went through Hotwire and this property came up as a 3.5 star hotel and the price was decent/not expensive since we were only staying for one night. It is not really a hotel that I would consider staying in again if I had a choice. The lobby area was very pretty and shiny. The fitness center fantastic. On the other hand, the room we were in looked and felt old. We didn't mind that it was small and the bed was comfortable. There was a microwave and fridge...except... they were not even plugged in when we walked in the room. That was strange. Overall, it seems that the room and the bathroom need a tune-up, a new fresh face. The location is good, walking distance to the inner harbor, etc.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#16 of 67 in Baltimore
Inner Harbor
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Address: 101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Price Range: $99 - $192 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore