“Good but tired”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Good but tired”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed one night on our way to the boat show. The staff were very friendly with recommends on restaurants and also advised if we were walking where to stay away from.

The rooms was compact, but offers everything required, however they are ready for a update!

Good Value!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Came to Baltimore for a mediation competition at the U of Maryland Law School. Stayed at the Sheraton City Center. I asked for a quiet room and I got a corner room with 2 banks of windows and a sound machine. No problems with noise. Needed a room to practice in and Terry found a great space for us. Branden (sorry if sp wrong) and Jewel were amazing at helping us with multiple needs of a 6-person group. Mr. Mohammad (sp?) was our driver all weekend and was great. Booked here BECAUSE he shuttles you from the airport (for fee). LaShonda a big help, too. Big workout room. Only ate breakfast at hotel but french toast (battered included corn flakes) was delicious. Waitress (Gloria?) was very kind. Kudos to management! Oh and hot chocolate and cookies in the lobby. The beds, sheets and pillowcases were divine. And I am picky about that - (bring-my-own-pillow type).

Room Tip: I originally had a room right across from the elevators. Asked for a quieter room. As always, ask...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The only reason we ended up at this hotel was because we went through Hotwire and this property came up as a 3.5 star hotel and the price was decent/not expensive since we were only staying for one night. It is not really a hotel that I would consider staying in again if I had a choice. The lobby area was very pretty and shiny. The fitness center fantastic. On the other hand, the room we were in looked and felt old. We didn't mind that it was small and the bed was comfortable. There was a microwave and fridge...except... they were not even plugged in when we walked in the room. That was strange. Overall, it seems that the room and the bathroom need a tune-up, a new fresh face. The location is good, walking distance to the inner harbor, etc.

baltimore
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was in need of a hotel rooms within close distance to the subway and Johns Hopkins Hospital. My essential employees couldn't get home and since they needed to return to work we needed to accommodate a place to shower and sleep. The hotel obliged the requirements AND offered the most reasonable price during the snow blizzard on 2/12-2/14.

I want to acknowledge the wonderful assistance I received from Jewel Green. Even though Jewel was stuck at work too she was patient enough to assist me and I had no problems with making the reservation keeping in mind I was only paying for it and not using any of the rooms.

Few minor glitches with the rooms: water pressure was low and temperature not working in one of the rooms. Staff immediately changed the room upon notification

Great job Sheraton!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and I must say that it was 100% better than many of the reviews. The beds were great, the staff was polite and courteous, and the room service was great. Good location and the valet made for a quick entry and exit. I called ahead before I left the room and my car was waiting for me. Great overall experience and service. Will definately return in the future.

Reston, Virginia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband is currently undergoing treatment at nearby Johns Hopkins and we drove in from northern Va. last Wednesday ahead of the snowstorm, staying at the Sheraton (Baltimore City Center) in order to be able to make his appointment on Thursday. We were given all you could ever wish for in a friendly, super helpful welcome by Brandon (Tessa was at the desk in the morning and also very helpful) Throughout our stay we felt totally pampered. Great room with all the amenities, delicious food, personal and at the same time professional touch from all of the staff. Here is a hotel that truly understands what fine innkeeping is all about. Thank you, Sheraton.

Room Tip: Just trust Brandon to help you choose.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

To walk in & have everyone say hello was wonderful... & my check in was awesome the young man was very Well rounded..... I had a wonderful hotel experience at the Sheraton...... I will be returning....

• Stayed January 2014
Travelers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#17 of 67 in Baltimore
Inner Harbor
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Property: Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Address: 101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Groupon, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore