“100% Satisfied”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Raleigh, North Carolina
“100% Satisfied”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I traveled from NC to go to the New York Giants vs Cowboys. I needed a midpoint and I choose Sheraton Baltimore Center city.This was the best move I could have made. Upon entering into facility I was greeted with the best service I have ever experienced at a Hotel stay. The bellman Keith and Cliff was the best very professional and genuine making sure I had the best service they could offer. Then I grab a quick breakfast and Vo Tu and Laverne was also the best. Then upon checking out to leave this wonderful place I had the pleasure of meeting Santia Singh when you talk about getting a valued guest request and check out she was the best. I didn't want to leave. I will be back because now I have found a home away from home. Thanks Sheraton Baltimore Center City you all are the best........ Darryl Smith.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed my stay while in the Baltimore area at the Sheraton Baltimore Center Hotel. Tessa Simmons offered my excellent customer service at my check in and made sure that I had a wonderful experience while I was at the hotel. I recommend staying at this hotel to anyone when they are in this area.

Ryan E.

Room Tip: The corner suites are great!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Edward B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
I want to take the time to thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel. Your recognition of the efforts of our staff to satisfy our guests is much appreciated. I am glad to see that the services provided by our front desk and Tessa Simmons left such a wonderful impression. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at our property. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was my first - and definitely NOT my last - stay at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. Literally EVERYONE on the staff made me feel like I was at a resort more than just a hotel. The employees couldn't be more accomodating in every capacity and it made me feel like my money was beyond well spent choosing this hotel. Special thanks to Brittany for being so helpful and cheerful. We had a GREAT time and will DEFINITELY be back to this hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Dear Ray J,

I want to take the time to thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel. Your recognition of the efforts of our staff to satisfy our guests is much appreciated. I would also like to thank you for embracing Brittany, our Front Desk Associate. She will be recognized for giving such great service. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at our property. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Before I even got out of my car I was informed that there was only valet parking, and it would be $24 a night. That means the room rate just went up by $24 a night. There was no mention of this when booking the hotel. As far as I am concerned, they lied about the room rate. The coffee pot was less than tiny and abysmal, barely heating the water. The tap water was brown!!!! Good thing I ran a cup of plain water before making coffee with it. The shower temp was iffy and random, lukewarm or boiling. I find it unfathomable that the more a hotel charges for rooms the fewer amenities they have. No Microwave, no refrigerator, no parking, no drinkable water, stingy one-cup coffee pot… Then they have this door hanger that offers a $5 gift certificate at "participating food and beverage outlets" for each day you request not to have housekeeping. I was thinking Starbucks or maybe Dunkin' Doughnuts or something. No the "participating outlets" are only this hotel's restaurant or bar. More misleading and vaguely truthful advertising. I can't wait to see how they try to gouge more pennies from me today! I will NEVER stay at another Sheraton, and will always discourage anyone else from this chain of hotels. It amazes me that the more a hotel seems to charge for rooms, the fewer amenities they offer, and what they do offer is very grudging. Never, ever stay here!

Room Tip: If you are desperate enough to stay here, the ice machines are only on odd numbered floors.
Green Features: With single-serve coffee, bottled water (12 oz "free" 24 oz $3.00) or brown tap water, I'd say they are a trash mecca, and environmentally lackadaisical.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeanie M
Dear Jeanie M.,

At the Sheraton, we pride ourselves in our ability to create memorable moments and excellent experiences. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us with becoming better at what we do. The parking price is determined by Impark. They are a third party contractor who owns the parking facility at our property. Unfortunately, there is no complimentary parking at most downtown hotels. We do have some room rate packages, as well as other properties, that include parking. Many rate plans or packages such as this are based on availability. I would like to address the issues that you had with your water. It was unacceptable that you had tinged water and that the temperature was not warm enough. We have replaced and upgraded our water heating system to ensure that no other guest will have any further issues.
I also understand that there was some confusion about our Make a Green Choice Program, and we apologize if the instructions of how to redeem the voucher seemed misleading. On the actual $5 Make A Green Choice voucher, the disclosure does state that the voucher is "Valid at participating food and beverage outlets within our hotel." I understand how broad the message is on the doorhanger, and thank you for bringing that to our attention. We will bring it to the attention of our corporation. I felt your frustration in your feedback, and sympathize with your every word. Please, do not let this be the last impression you have of our hotel. Feel free to contact me so that we can turn your dissatisfaction into a great stay. We want you to give our hotel another chance.

Sheraton Baltimore City Center
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Got upgraded to Club Lounge and it was a wonderful addition to a great experience in downtown Baltimore. Awesome value for the money within a couple of blocks of the inner harbor, Service from Larhonda in the Club Lounge was exceptional and her local knowledge proved valuable over our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It brings me great pleasure that we could provide a Club Lounge upgrade for you. I see that you also had the pleasure to meet Larhonda Wilson, our Club Lounge Attendant, and that she was able to anticipate your needs. We hope that you will return again soon to enjoy our services again.

Commack LI NY
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least once a month for personal reasons. There are quite a lot of hotels in the surrounding area granted BUT this Sheraton makes me feel like I'm family. From the head if transportation, to the Head bellman, to the young ladies at the front desk to the head of room service, as well as the assistant manager, they all make me feel special.
The hotel is immaculate and so are the updated rooms. I'm sure if you do visit the Sheraton City Center you will agree with me.... By the way, no one paid or gave me anything in return for this review.

Room Tip: All of the room at this hotel are good rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear MarleneLK10 ,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. At The Sheraton Baltimore City Center, we want our guests to feel like family. We try our best to give our guests a warm welcoming atmosphere. We greet our guests with open arms, and a, "Welcome to the Sheraton" attitude. We try to greet each guest with personalized service that adheres to each indiviual's unique needs. Here, you will always be family, and we cannot wait to welcome you back. Your recognition of the efforts of our staff to satisfy our guests is much appreciated. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here during a short weekend getaway as we stopped in Baltimore. They recognized her platinum status and gave us a nice corner room with a city view. The rooms are a bit small but still nice with a microwave and refrigerator. The club lunge did not have meals during our stay so they were nice enough to provide a voucher for the hotel restaurant, which was a nice touch. Overall, no complaints during our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dave 6857,

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your good comments. First, I would like to than you and your wife for being loyal Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum members. I am also very pleased that you were satified with the restaurant vouchers we provided to you as an alternative, during the time that our Club Lounge was not serving . I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at our property. At the Sheraton, we strive for guest satisfaction and customer excellence. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.