“Larhonda Wilson, is the best club lounge concierge i have ever come across in the 10 years i have stayed @ the Sheraton. The se”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #43 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great place to stay. You are always welcomed with a smiley and sugar cookies. Make sure you stay on the club floor. You will not be disappoint ed. I enjoy the company and friendly convention from the staff.

• Stayed November 2012
Director-Of-Service, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I will be sharing your comments with Ms. Wilson and I am glad that you had a wonderful time during your recent stay and Ms. Wilson made the difference to your and your family.

It is always our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are very happy that we were able to carry out this promise.

Our entire staff at the Sheraton is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please contact us if there is anything that you ever need.

Warmest Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My club lounge host Larhonda was excellent treated me and my family so well. She provided us with great locations to visit and activities for the kids. During our daily snack club lounge visits; she even prepared a snack bag for my son. This type of customer service is rare.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I will be sharing your comments with Ms. Wilson, as this is the second great comment from our guest today about her, I am glad that you had a wonderful time during your recent stay and Ms. Wilson made the difference to you and your family.

Our entire staff at the Sheraton and especially Ms. Wilson is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please contact us if there is anything that you ever need.

New York, NY
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was here for a conference in November. The hotel itself is a nice property...clean, nice rooms, very comfortable bed. But there were mutiple semi-minor issues that added up to not a great experience. First, the walls are THIN. So thin that the person in the next room woke me up at 5 am coughing and was so loud that the guest on the other side of me started banging on the wall. Also, I could hear snoring coming from rooms while I was waitng for the elevator. The customer service is not that great (i.e. promising to call me back but never following-up on several occasions and overall unfriendless). The water is cold in the morning when trying to shower - maybe there were too many people showering at the same time? Also, the hotel is really in the middle of nowhere and its a bit dangerous to walk. I live in NYC so consider myself pretty street smart but the area around the hotel was fairly rough.

1 Thank nyu05
juan w, Director of Room Operations at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

I’m writing you on behalf of the entire staff at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. Thank you for making our hotel your choice of stay. We realize that there were many options in the Baltimore area. We appreciate you also taking the time to write and share feedback from your most recent stay. Our guest feedback is important to us as often times it may pinpoint an area of needed focus and attention.

Please accept our apologies for the customer service, condition location concerns that you listed. Our staff’s responsiveness to your needs is a priority and we take this seriously and not having hot water is completely unacceptable. In addition, we are much better than the experience you had especially to encounter any “unfriendly” associates. I wish I would have known about this right away so that it could have been addressed prior to your departure. This is certainly not the Sheraton experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you. I have notified our management team so that we may look further into these issues. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out this promise.

I would love an opportunity to speak with you personally regarding this matter and discuss opportunities to recover from this experience. I know that our conversation may not change your recent experience; however, I do hope it will help redeem your faith in the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. Your Business is important to us and the conference you attended is a priority event for us to have return to Baltimore. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me if you need additional assistance and I’d be happy to help.

King and Sincere Regards,

Juan A Webster
Director of Operations
Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Hotel is withing walking distance to harbor, stadiums, etc. Valet parked the car and didn't use it for 3 days! Room was clean - rm 1013 - a bit on the small size, bathroom very small - but nonetheless clean. I read some reviews the area is "BAD", please keep in mind this is a large city - as with all large cities - there are good areas and better areas and just some areas you don't walk through at night. I was with my 24 yr old son and we walked everywhere, both day and night. Price was wonderful as I grabbed through hotwire - paid what you would pay for Red Roof or hotel in that category. Bellman, front desk, lounge all helpful and never made you wait. Yes, the hallways and rooms could use some updating - not terrible but a bit dated. I also read check in at 4:00 and they wouldn't budge, we checked in a little earlier with no problem and our checkout was noon, which was a pleasure! Bed was comfy, down pillows, comforter and down blanket.

Room Tip: Don't pay full price - select through one of the hotel discount sites.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank exmazz
Maryann W, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear ExMazz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I will be sharing your comments with the staff and I am glad that you and your son had a wonderful time during your recent stay. It was nice to hear how clean you found your guestroom and also how much you enjoyed the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds.

Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are very happy that we were able to carry out this promise. Our entire staff at the Sheraton is looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please call us if you ever need anything. By the way, thanks for the heads up on the 4:00 p.m. check in time as we found the Expedia Website to be incorrect. We have submitted the paperwork so that they can change it to 3:00 p.m.

Wishing you and your Family a Very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving Holiday.

Carrboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel is in a pretty bad location in Baltimore...have to walk a bit for restaurants, bars, or anything really. On top of that, they have an absurd check-in policy ... 4pm and when I arrived they were absolutely unwilling to budge on that at all. Check-out was at 11am, so be aware that a daily rate is really about 19 hours worth of use of a room. I have no idea why it takes them 5 hours to prepare a room. Some places on their website suggest that wi-fi is free but it's actually $10 a day once you get there (come on).

3 Thank Michael G
Dear Michael,

Please accept our apologies for the issues that you had with check in and check out times. Our standard is 3:00 p.m. check in and Noon check out. If you would kindly call me with details of what website you booked through, I can investigate to see where this information needs to be corrected. Our sheraton webpage is correct and our front office team is always happy to check a guest in at any hour as long as we have vacant and clean rooms provided the hotel wasnt sold out the night before. If this wasnt the case with you, I would like to know so that I can take corrective actions with that staff member.

My only surprised was to hear you say that there weren't any restaurants/bars located near the hotel. We are two blocks from the Convention Center and 4 blocks from Inner Harbor. Right down Charles Street ( one block) is an abundance of Pubs/Restaurants if you walk in the opposite direction of the Waterfront. I walk myself very often to many of these places.

I would love to speak to you personally, so please feel free to call me anytime directly at the hotel.

Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving,

Redwood City, California
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had a very pleasant service - at the front desk, the bellman, in the restaurant. But the fixtures are looking pretty worn out - particularly on the lobby level. My room, on the other hand, was clean, comfortable, and very pleasant.

Room Tip: I was there at the same time as a large conference and there were long lines at the elevators. The s...
1 Thank Chris T
Maryann W, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share feedback from your most recent stay at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. Our guest feedback is important to us as often times it may pinpoint an area of needed focus and attention. We were very happy to hear that you found your guest room to be extremely clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the good service provided by our front office and bell staff.

In the spring of 2013, the lobby will be renovated along with other areas of the hotel. We are looking forward to offering a new improved Sheraton to our guests.

Our entire staff at the Sheraton hopes to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went to Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel last week for my birthday. I informed the front desk that it was my birthday and they upgraded my room to a gorgeous corner room with all the trimmings. Santia at the front desk even left us a bottle of champagne and a personal birthday card. The staff was amazing and helpful in every way, the went above and beyond and we are so grateful. I will definitly be going back to see Santia, Carlos and Laverne! Thank you all!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kim B
Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel. I was estatic to hear how special Santia made your Birthday by giving you an upgraded room and sending champagne to make your Birthday extra special. It was also nice to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by Carlos at the Front Desk and from Laverne in the Restaurant. Rest assured that I will be sharing your comments with the entire staff. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are very happy that we were able to carry out this promise.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton in the near future. Please feel free to contact us if you ever need anything.