Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
$357
$127
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
$199
$232
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$212
$134
$172
$159
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscamden yardsconvention centeracross the streetthe concierge loungeorioles gameshort walkparking garagewithin walking distancelight railball parkan upgradevery nice hotelattending a conferencelobby areahotel restaurantper daycalled the front desk
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Very nice clean hotel. Camden Yards is right there. Did not really like the price I paid per night and the 26$ a night to park but that's the price in that area. The yard bar was nice and friendly and good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JROBERTSJR
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed here for a 7-day conference and was not disappointed. The location is fantastic with easy access from 95. Inner Harbor, Camden Yards and lots of restaurants nearby. The business meeting rooms were spacious for our group and had good acoustics. They could be chilly at times, so wear layers. The conference wifi didn't work so well, but the guest wifi did. Catering for the conference was very good. What I really liked was the Conciege loung on the 10th floor. For those of you premier Marriott members, make sure you visit Rochelle in the evenings. Dinners and breakfasts in the Concierge lounge were some of the best I've seen in my various Marriott stays. Although alcohol wasn't complementary, it was very reasonable. The rooms were not high end luxury, and could possibly use a facelift. But they were very clean with the usual fantastic Marriott bedding. Staff, from checkin to waitstaff to housekeeping was so friendly and helpful. My Mom and sister were coming for a few days to sightsee and I had no problem adding them to my room so they could get access while I was working. Parking was convenient, but it would have been nice to have valet and bell service at the entrance.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend, and it met all our needs very well. It has a nice self-park garage, which I really appreciated. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room service was quick. We happened to be there on Orioles Opening Day, and we decided to walk everywhere to avoid the traffic, and the location was close to everything. The room was clean and comfy, and this may be a minor thing for some people, but we loved the amount of outlets it had. One downside - there was a lot of space under the door, and the first night there we heard a lot of noise. After that we put coats by the door, which did remind me a little of my college dorm in the 70s, but the noise issue was resolved.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Quick weekend getaway to B-more from DC. We originally wanted to stay at the new Waterfront Marriott, but they were full. The folks at the Yards did not disappoint. Friendly, courteous and very helpful helping us find things to do. Room was super clean and overall, we have a superb time. It's one block from Camden Yard and perfect for catching the Orioles.

Room Tip: City view has great morning light
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MauxB
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was in Baltimore for a business conference and had the choice of several hotels. I always choose Marriott when I can partly for the reward points and partly because I can always count on the quality. Well, I got the reward points but this Marriott is not up to par. I had multiple problems with my reservation but everything was OK when we arrived. Check-in was smooth and the front desk guy was really good handling our one special request with no problem.. The room was adequate and fairly clean but not great. The view of the parking garage was especially charming. Housekeeping was OK but neglected to give us towels one day. The restaurant/bar was terrible! Service, food, and drinks were bad. We ate their by necessity (pouring rain outside!) one night and it took 35 minutes to get our drinks, 15 more to get our food which was not good at all. We couldn't even get our check so complained to the concierge who got our bill for us and took our name and number promising follow up the next day...nothing. Overall, not a terrible stay but not great either. Next time, I'll pick a different Marriott when in Baltimore.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business