“Very Comfortable and Convenient”

Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
Ranked #23 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We spent a one-night break at this hotel. It was an easy place to drive into and park for starters. The desk staff had us checked in very quickly and we went to our room, upgraded to the Concierge Level. A nice large room with a very comfortable bed and a view out towards the Inner Harbor. The bathroom was nice, but a bit small. Everything was clean and fresh. And I love their orange-ginger products.

It is only a few blocks to the Inner Harbor and all the things in that part of Baltimore. Or there is the free Charm City Circulator bus just across the street. Very easy to get to many of the city's tourist sights. We found the concierge in the lobby to be very helpful, but we should have asked about a good place to eat in Little Italy.

This is a great hotel for anyone making a visit to Baltimore.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Oceanside, CA
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Whenever I am in Baltimore, I prefer to stay at this hotel because I am a member of the Marriott rewards program and have access to the concierge lounge. I feel that the best employees in this hotel are the women that run the concierge lounge in the morning and evening. They are personable and helpful and really make people feel at home. Hotel has plenty of dining & entertainment options within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've stayed here a number of times on business. It's a block from the convention center and the Light Rail stop, so very handy. Check in was quick and my room was ready when I arrived mid afternoon. My room was clean, had coffee and tea available and there were convenient electrical plugs in the lamp for both phone and laptop - big plus for us road warriors. The bed was way too soft for me this time and the sheets would not stay put. I've not had that experience here before, however. Annoying but do-able. During my latest stay, hotel staff easily accommodated a late check out, which was much appreciated.

Room Tip: The hotel seems very safe, but If peace-of-mind is important, stay above the second floor, which is...
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 19, 2012

this place is close to Downtown, easy access to highways, not too expensive,closer to restaurants and theaters. Has a fitness center. Has a bar.
Closer to the Baseball Stadium as well.
The rooms are clean
Liked it very much.

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The rooms were nothing special - no mini bar, no safe in the room - but everyone in this hotel was accommodating and ready to help. I kind of liked the low-key quality.

Good value and good location. If you are an Orioles or Ravens fan, you are in luck because you can walk to both Camden Yards and M & T Park.

I didn't eat anything in the hotel restaurant and, therefore, I cannot say anything about the food. I also did not go into the "sports bar.". There is a coffee shop in the lobby that sells Starbucks coffee, which was very nice in the morning.

The fitness center was adequate. It had elliptical trainers, stationery bikes, treadmills, weights, etc.

Room Tip: request a high floor and a room with a view of the harbor.
1 Thank Beth918_52
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here for the Baltimore GP and loved it! The hotel was nice and very well taken care of. The front door was less than 20 steps from the entrance to the course! Definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here Wednesday through Friday for a business meeting that was in the hotel. Staff was friendly, attentive, and abundant. Rooms were comfortable and large (I stayed in a room with a king bed). They have a few options for food, the deli/bakery/gift shop was a great one stop shop for a quick bite or items you forgot to pack. They even allowed a later check out to some of my colleagues. The only downside to the hotel is that you have to pay $13 for in room Internet access. I mean, we're paying enough for the rooms already AND on top of that, paying for a hospitality suite for a day and a half. Overall, it was a great location and you definitely get what you pay for. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012