“Super rooms”

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #11 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Went for a conference, friend joined me. Very nice room. Staff met all expectations, delivered on all requests. Delicious food. Within walking distance of shopping, conference center, and several "tourist" attractions. Beds unbelievably comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,345)

Reviewed September 2, 2010

I came to visit my brother for a weekend in August and we stayed 1 night at this hotel because we went to the Orioles vs. Rangers game. It was a perfect location! We arrived and were able to get an early check-in. My brother has a big truck that wouldn't fit in the garage, so we had to pay $25/overnight to park in the parking lot across the street. The valet guys were very helpful! We checked in early and walked around the Inner Harbor for a little bit, then the valet guys hailed us a cab to go eat at Obrycki's before the game. We had to get a cab to take us from the resturaunt to the ballpark as well. After the game, we were able to walk back to our hotel. There were plenty of people out and about so I never really felt unsafe. The room was quiet for us getting in late that night....my only complaint would probably be that the A/C didn't seem to cool off for the temp that it was set at. Everything else was clean and comfortable. I am also allergic to feathers and forgot to get the bedding switched out that afternoon but housekeeping was willing to come up around 1am to bring me foam pillows and a blanket. Great stay!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 20, 2010

if you are looking for a wonderful staff and accomodating staff in one of the best locations in Baltimore, then please stay here. the rooms are business and leisure friendly and the location is very convenient for restaurants and various downtown baltimore harbor sites. the harbor is available using a skywalk inside the hotel and is the pavillion with shops and eateries is right outside the hotel. you do not even need to cross the street. I am glad we chose this hotel for our conference.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I had stayed at the Hyatt Regency, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD on the weekend of July 3 - July 5, 2010, and it was a fabulous stay. I was upgraded to a Regency Club King Water View room. When I walked into my room and I saw the Inner Harbor right across the street, I just couldn't believe what a gorgeous view! The heat and humidity were pretty bad that weekend......100 degrees. I chose to go back to my room after dinner on July 4th to view the fireworks right from my room. The view was breathtaking; spectacular; wonderful......I was actually talking to myself out loud saying "oohhhhh and aahhhhhhh".

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Everyone always had a smile on their face.

I enjoyed my stay so much that I made reservations for the weekend of August 7 - August 9, 2010.
This time I had a King Water View room. Once again, the view was breathtaking. It was so nice to be able to see what was happening right at the Pavillions and the water without having to leave my room.

I am already booked for the weekend of Labor Day, September 3 - September 6, 2010. I will have a King Water View room.

I will only stay at Hyatts. I have stayed at Hyatts all my life and I am not going to ever change my brand of hotel.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Baltimore Inner Harbor!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We stayed here for a weekend to see an Orioles game and the Inner Harbor...what a great place to stay! The hotel was directly across the street from the Inner Harbor and a few blocks away from Camden Yards. We didn't use our car once! The room was spacious and clean (and I am crazy about the clean) and the value could not be beat. We mentioned that we were members of Triple A and the rate was great, included breakfast and parking. Would definitely recommend to others!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This was my first time residing at a Hyatt Hotel and I must say I loved it. This was the host hotel for my family reunion and all events were held here. The food set up for our banquet was very good. All hotel service was courteous the entire stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I got to enjoy a suite and it was off the Inner Harbor and the view was magnificant. The Baltimore Orioles happened to win a game so we got to watch the fireworks.
I have no complaints. I'm a native of Baltimore and was amazed and impressed. So if you are a visitor you would love it even more.
The restaurant served delicious food. It is pricey but you can never pay too much for quality service.
I do plan to start staying at the Hyatt hotels more when I travel.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We Checked into the hotel for three nights and got a great rate. No complaints about the location, but from the moment we checked in it has been a huge disappointment. We had requested a room with a queen bed which we were promised when we checked in....but our room wasn't ready and there was no one to even check our bags. We finally found someone to help us with our bags after 30 minutes and got the call that our room was finally ready. We walked in and it was two double beds. Not wanting to deal with the insane lobby and lack of service we decided to just deal with it. The beds were tiny and basically we ended up having to sleep apart which really put a damper on our romantic getaway. After the second night we stayed in the hotel they didn't even clean our room! we were gone the entire day and came back at 10 pm to unmade beds and dirty towels. It wasn't a horrible but not a four star hotel!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple