“Perfect”

Ranked #14 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Lodi, NJ
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Took my Wife and 2 small kids to the Hyatt Regency from 8/21-8/23. Couldn't ask for a better hotel. The location was perfect, the staff was polite and efficient. Had a small issue with the people in the room next to us arguing and the Hotel handled it perfect. They compensated us for the issue with a coupon for 2 adult to the breakfast buffet. Can't blame the hotel for people like were next to us but you can hold them responsible for how they handle it and we couldn't ask for a better response on their part. Will definetly be stay there again

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank rcapolete

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (321)
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I stayed here 2 nights in the middle of August 2009. The location on the inner harbor is fantastic, you can walk right out to all the action via a skybridge from the 2nd floor of the hotel lobby. I booked the Hyatt Business plan which included free internet access, breakfast, a newspaper, and one free pressed shirt per day. This also seemed to put me up on the club level, so if you plan to buy these things separately, this might be a good option. Also, they inadvertently set up the connecting suite living room for me, even though I did not book that, but then said it's OK, enjoy it when I called the front desk to make sure of my room. Sweet!

Note that the free breakfast is not for room service. There is a coffee shop on the 2nd floor of the lobby too. The only goofs I had was that my hotel keys kept erasing themselves though I kept them away from my cell phone, and on day of checkout (early, 630am) they didn't manage to bring me my in-room breakfast before I left. The guy at the front desk had nodded off when I went down to check out (ok he had been up all night) but then comped my daily parking in the garage for the inconvenience with the breakfast, which was nice. Nothing went wrong which would prevent me from staying there again, loved the place. Oh and the bed/linens/bathroom were spa-like, modern, and comfortable.

Dinner at Bistro 300, was very good, though a bit bustling with bar patrons.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank cjdeperro
Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 17, 2009

It is a very lively and active location but giving consideration to the fact that it is at the Harbor this only makes sense. It is a wondefful hotel and an ideal place to stay when spending an evening or two at the Harbor. Breakfast Buffet is a tad bit to pricey, but outside of that I have no complaints.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank youarenosy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Arrived at 1230 on Saturday, 8 Aug and room was ready, wonderful to be able to check-in and park before 2:00 tickets at the Aquarium. Room on the 12th floor was nicely laid out and clean. Pillows were toooo soft, bed was decent, bathroom clean but only two washclothes and reservation was a room for 5 people. The bad, now the hotel has no balconies, the windows are floor to ceiling, a group must have been having a party in their room, heard entire conversation, constant laughing, as if they were on a balcony right outside of our window. Walls/windows are EXTREMELY thin. Would I stay at this hotel again, yes. Aside from that slight irritation, ended around 1000, I think it is well worth it for the location and price.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Too far from home
Reviewed August 9, 2009

I heard sirens all night long. Guests were loud also. Parking was pricey.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Goffstown,NH
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I loved this hotel even though I came here for a single night. The rooms were modern and I loved the elevators!!! You should really come here.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Baltimore
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Pricelined the room, so we got a good price, but it also meant that we got a double bed instead of a king and we faced the convention center instead of the harbor. The room was clean and nicely decorated, although the tub is too small for romance. The location is perfect for any exploration of the harbor or downtown areas, and we walked to nearby restaurants and used the water taxi, purchasing tickets at the visitors center across the street. Parking is expensive at $27 a night, and someone broke one of our taillights while the car was there, but that's life in the big city I guess. We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant, only because we got out of the room so late and were too hungry to find a spot elsewhere; also an expensive affair but unsurprising. As a hotel, it is very good. As a value, it might be worth it to pay more to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple