“Beautiful room”

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room here is much larger and comfortable compare to the one they have in Washington DC! It is also close to all the attractions around and it is just walking distance away. There was the Grand Prix that took place when I was there and because I was a guest there, I got free access to the race which was totally unexpected. It really made my day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hi PennyYong,

Thank you for going out of your way to provide feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed our large, comfortable rooms. I am glad our hotel employees could make you feel welcome. Having our hotel right by the track for the Grand Prix is a major attraction for quite a few guests during this time. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Baltimore.

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Write a ReviewReviews (2,367)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel could not have been in a better location to take advantage of all the Inner Harbor has to offer. Steps from shops and eateries, the National Aquarium, and the water taxi with destinations to Fells Point, Little Italy and Fort McHenry. The hotel design was modern and impressive, with a friendly staff willing to help, from the valets, to the porters, to the desk clerks.
Room was comfortable and came with all the standard amenities expected.
Will return here on our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I’m delighted to hear that you found us to be so conveniently located to the activities in the Inner Harbor. It is fantastic that you found the décor to be modern and tasteful and the staff to be friendly and helpful. I’m glad that you enjoyed your room and that it was comfortable. We will look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next trip to Baltimore.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I found the hotel itself and room to be very clean, attractive, courteous staff, nice outdoor pool and deck, Bistro 300 provided a pleasant atmosphere for socializing, and excellent central location for walking around the harbor area.

Room Tip: Request a view of the harbor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

It is great to hear when our guests have a terrific experience at our property. It sounds like you really enjoyed the location and found the hotel to be well appointed. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Baltimore. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Hotels and Resorts in the future. Your recommendation is our greatest compliment!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Perfectly positioned by the Inner Harbour for attractions restaurants water taxis and pedalloes. Club room average only but clean and well serviced. Club lounge too small but good food and excellent staff and service. Pool area pleasant but could do with more shade; no food or beverage service except at the weekend. Overall good value.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a good location if you want to be near the inner harbor. You can walk directly to the harbor by using their walkway which is great if you have excited teenagers(and adults) who want to check out the place. We stayed at the hotel in the beginning of the week so it was not as busy. There was a conference of some sort going on but it didn't interfere with our stay. We stayed on the 14th floor which made up for the poor view (didn't have a waterfront view). The elevator ride was where we received most of the harbor views. They have a cool glass elevator! One of the staff members was very helpful, Nicole O. I forgot her last name. She was very helpful. You can call guest services for any special needs, a refrigerator (to store food, additional item), microwave etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tripgurukiki
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here three nights. On the plus side, the hotel is very well located -- close to Camden Yards, the football stadium, the convention center, and all the attractions of the inner harbor. On the downside, the facility seems a bit tired and in need of a refresh (worn carpets in my room, scuff marks on walls, etc). Also, it seems to attract a noisy clientele (probably related to too much revelry at a ball game and/or the inner harbor's bars and restaurants). I'm sure they've had a lot of noise related complaints over time because this is one of the few hotels I've stayed in with a white noise machine in the room (which was a big plus, btw, and got used every night). It also felt like the hotel is understaffed relative to the size of the facility and the volume of guests staying there: all the staff I interacted with were friendly but clearly harried. In fairness, that may be more a reflection of the Hyatt business model because I've noticed the same phenomenon at the other Hyatt Hotels I've stayed at in the past year or two. On balance, I would say this is an okay hotel in an excellent location for an Orioles game. As an aside, though, if I visit the inner harbor area again, I think I will stay on the other side (the East Bay I think they call it, near the Four Seasons). It's a longer walk to Camden Yards, for sure, but the area seems more sophisticated, with a less touristy mix of restaurants and shops.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank nsp00
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night during our daughter's college tour. This hotel has an excellent location and is connected by walkways to the inner harbor waterfront. The hotel is nice and clean. Beware when they say "partial water view" that it is in fact a "Partial" water view. The majority of our view on the 12th floor was of the parking lot next door. We had to stand directly in front of the window and peer far to the left to actually see the waterfront. Although we did not spend much time in the room, it is beautiful to view the waterfront at night with all of the lights. We also had access to the Regency club on this level. It was nice to get snacks midday on arrival, a cup of tea in the evening and a nice continental breakfast in the morning. The two gentlemen that worked in the club room were so nice and attentive. I believe they are brothers. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. You are close to all of the action on the water front that includes many shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Remember, when they say "partial water view" it really is a PARTIAL view! I believe they...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family