“Wonderful Staff, Great Location”

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Husband and I decided to go to Baltimore for a long weekend and selected this hotel. When we checked in, we let the person on the front desk know that it was our first time staying at a Hyatt Regency(I'm so sorry that I can't recall his name). He immediately suggested that we sign up for the rewards program and made sure that we had a room facing the Inner Harbor on a high floor.

The bed was very comfortable and seemed very plush.

The location of the hotel was excellent. We were able to walk to the aquarium and other sites. We were just a short cab ride away from the Little Italy section of Baltimore for dinner plans and the hotel staff was great in helping us get car service over.

We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Bmore!! ******

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear 1ABFREE,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your getaway with your husband. Our harbor facing rooms offer some of the best views from our hotel. We're glad our location was close enough for you to walk to aquarium. We look forward to more long weekend getaways in the future with the both of you!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a 4 star hotel and it shows. The beautiful lobby, stunning views from the elevator, and personal service. We were even able to check-in early. The bed was very comfortable with feather pillows. Everything was VERY clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hi Lindsay M:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent visit to our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the personalized service our employees provided while you were our guest. Hyatt takes great pride hearing comments such as yours. Our Hyatt Grand Bed is great to relax in after a busy day in the city. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

One of my friends from NJ decided to book this hotel last minute. I drove up to meet her. I got there first and Daniel the parking valet guy was so nice and let me wait for her. Then when we checked in and I have to say Brandis gave us a free room upgrade! We were so excited cause that was so nice and unexpected. The room was way nicer than I expected, there were seats along the window, and you could see the water. The hotel is right across the street and theres an above the ground bridge you can cross so you don't even have to wait. Then I must give credit to Brian or Bryan sp? He made my night. I was so thirsty and we went to the bar, the bar was closed by the time we got there (20 mins late). When I asked where I could go to get one he gave me a pepsi. It's the small things but the staff was so wonderful and my room was so nice. I will definitely only stay here when I go to Baltimore again.

Room Tip: We were in 510 it was a king overlooking the water and a seat all along the window so nice but I don...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear aymami21,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay with us. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the service Daniel, Brandis & Brian provided. They will be recognized for their efforts. Our Harbor view rooms provide our guests great views. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Can't fault the hotel for location on the Inner Harbor, and next door to the convention center. The hotel design is 1970's Hyatt. They've done some remodeling in the lobby, and rooms are functional. It feels very much like a large, generic business hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The service at this hotel from the bellman when we pulled in, to the desk clerk at check-out, was top notch. Every single person we encountered or asked for assistance from was extremely friendly & helpful. They have touch screen computers to check-in & out which made that process very quick, no waiting in lines.

This is a beautiful hotel with walkway access right to the Inner Harbor. We ate in the on-site restaurant for breakfast and later visited the bar, which were both very nice.

The bellman (Joe) gave us restaurant recommendations & even called for a shuttle to take us to a very good seafood restaurant in Little Italy. He also gave us tips on where to go/what to see during our stay.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting downtown Baltimore/Inner Harbor. I was extremely impressed with every aspect of my trip. Very nice city & very friendly people!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for giving us such a stellar review. It is always a pleasure to read when our guests have a phenomenal experience. I am pleased to hear from the moment you arrived and until you departed you received top notch customer service. I will be sure to share your kind words will Joe and all of the staff. It sounds like you really enjoyed our location. We have a great location in the heart of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Baltimore in the future. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed at the Hyatt at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore for a conference.

This is a great little hotel in the heart of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. The hotel staff were very attentive to my need and my overall stay was awesome. The only complaint I can give is the rooms on my floor were on the chilly side. Two things contributed to this, it's early spring and the tempertaures tend to fluctuate around this time of year, and the Room had a HUGE picture window , which did not help the room retain heat.

Beyond that the stay was awesome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here 1 night for our anniversary and was upgraded to a room with a harbor view. Overall the room was nice. Nothing special just an average hotel room. Great big HD LED TV was probably the nicest feature next to the harbor view. The view was amazing from our room. Bathroom was a bit small, not much room for toiletries. Staff was great- very friendly and accommodating. The 2nd floor bar/restaurant is very nice and roomy, lots of couches and big chairs to relax and have a cocktail.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view and there are walkway bridges on the 2nd floor to get over to the h...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple